Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee Eaton Wants Justice For McComb And Vows To Protest Split Decision Loss To Barboza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post

The dude should have won on merit, agreed, but his wearing that flag was an insult to the thousands of dead and the hundreds still in captivity as hostages.
    It's not an insult at all to stand in solidarity with people who are being slaughtered and starved by an imperial power, if he had the hamas flag maybe you could say that but hamas was installed in Palestine by Israel itself so they could fight religious radicals which would give them justification to ethically cleanse the area which has always been their goal. Thr plo was completely rational and right but Israel wanted everything so they boosted hamas to replace them. People who only focus on October 7th don't really know what's going on and that's a shame. Israel constantly breaks international law and under international law occupied people have the right to self defense. Now none of that matters because it's not binding. It's just something that is wrong and having a Palestinian flag says this is wrong mostly to the USA who could end this id they wanted but supports Israel unconditionally.

Also blowing up, shooting unarmed people, starving people is not a good way to get hostages back. During the Iran hostage crisis did the US blow up Iran and the hostages? No. They negotiated and got them back. Israel doesn't want to negotiate. In fact all the hostages cept a couple were released during cease fire negotiations. Israel doesn't care about its own people. They are cannon fodder for their ultimate goal which is expansion and Palestine is in their way.
    Last edited by daggum; 04-21-2024, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Absolute farce like the Hitchins decision the other week.
      Barboza ain't even a draw, how could they continue to be that blatant.
      McComb has a cool early Tyson Fury style, very loose.
      ​​​​​

Comment

Palestine on the waistband of his trunks.
        Hamas are terrorists but there is nothing wrong with supporting fair treatment and justice for the Palestinian people.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

It's not an insult at all to stand in solidarity with people who are being slaughtered and starved by an imperial power, if he had the hamas flag maybe you could say that but hamas was installed in Palestine by Israel itself so they could fight religious radicals which would give them justification to ethically cleanse the area which has always been their goal. Thr plo was completely rational and right but Israel wanted everything so they boosted hamas to replace them. People who only focus on October 7th don't really know what's going on and that's a shame. Israel constantly breaks international law and under international law occupied people have the right to self defense. Now none of that matters because it's not binding. It's just something that is wrong and having a Palestinian flag says this is wrong mostly to the USA who could end this id they wanted but supports Israel unconditionally.

Also blowing up, shooting unarmed people, starving people is not a good way to get hostages back. During the Iran hostage crisis did the US blow up Iran and the hostages? No. They negotiated and got them back. Israel doesn't want to negotiate. In fact all the hostages cept a couple were released during cease fire negotiations. Israel doesn't care about its own people. They are cannon fodder for their ultimate goal which is expansion and Palestine is in their way.
          Wow, I’m actually in total agreement with you for once daggum.

Comment

This was a seriously bad robbery. I'm so sick and tired of judges insulting our intelligence and stealing boxers futures. Something has got to change. Judges must be accountable for their scorecards , just like anyone else and their work products. Enough is enough. I don't know what it's going to take , but I'm going to reach out to my Congressman and Senator to see if the government can get involved, please join me in this ya'll. You'd be surprised how responsive politicians can be to correspondence from constituents. Bad judging is terrible for boxing , it's a big part of why boxing is now a niche sport. It's corruption , plain and simple , judging boxing is not rocket science. It hurts my heart for these guys who work so hard for possible life changing opportunities only to be robbed by some immoral criminals at ringside. It pisses me off to the point that I want to smack the rotten judges around myself.

Comment

Palestine on the waistband of his trunks.
              I didn't even notice it. I don't agree with the guy , but he won that fight.
              bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

I think you are a little bit into conspiracy theories if you say Israel supported Hamas to get rid of the Palestinian Authority (which evolved from the PLO). The Palestinian Authority's corruption helped Hamas win an election in Gaza, and after they won the election, Hamas decided to kill off any opposing forces (those who still supported the Palestinian Authority) so that their rule in Gaza would be uncontested. Hamas and other religious radicals have always wanted to have their particular religion being the only one tolerated in the area (look at the fighting between the Sunni and Shia over what kind of Islam is correct, and of course, both Sunni and Shia radicals would like to have no Jews living in "their" area). Check out this Wikipedia article about Hamas vs Fatah (the Palestinian Authority's main political wing) to get some facts about the situation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatah%...Hamas_conflict

Of course, the above discussion isn't about the boxing match between Barboza and McComb.
                Last edited by re-pete; 04-21-2024, 12:26 PM.

Comment

The guy was blatantly robbed and raped by the judges
                  Just another black eye for boxing
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                    Super close fight maybe McComb edged it but it wasn't a horrible robbery we've had alot worse over these last few weeks.
                    You're a deranged and very deeply disturbed freak, Regge. Nothing was remotely close about it. Barboza was dominated and out-classed with ease just like all your guys are only to get the predictable robbery. You're as corrupt as they are. No wonder cheating and corruption is a major part of your culture. Just listen to you weirdo's or read the madness you come out with. No honour. No integrity. No honesty. Anyone who deludes themselves that your "Culture" has any humility or any positive attributes about it needs to stop smoking the shlt they're smoking. It was always a myth. A myth created by people who chew crayons.

Comment

Thousands and thousands have been robbed in the US and will continue to be robbed should they fight there. Nothing will be done about it. No shame or guilt will be felt. if they did, do you think they'd happily do it week in week out without batting an eyelid?

It's the epicentre of corruption in world sport. It always has been. It always will be if people choose to go there.

Comment

Working...
                      X