Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan made Haney's face look like he was 38 years old in that pic.
    Hype job Hype job likes this.

Comment

For a solid reason Tank's team wanted a catchweight fight and and a 10 lbs rehydration clause. Ryan is a jr mw.
      jvsnypes jvsnypes real raw real raw like this.

Comment

That Ali pose is so tiring. Like it's been done so much the past year or two.

The Logan Paul guy did it
        The mma guy did it to fury
        And now cryan to hankey

I'm sure I'm missing one or two

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
          For a solid reason Tank's team wanted a catchweight fight and and a 10 lbs rehydration clause. Ryan is a jr mw.
          So was hankey lmfao tf you crying for?

Comment

Bill haney didn't get his homicide-- it was almost the opposite. Ryan is nutty but he beat The Man. If Ryan gets his head right he will do fine.

Comment

i would addd two more knockdowns when harvey dock counted them as slips. should have beeen five knockdowns. ‍
              Last edited by toners3; 04-21-2024, 06:59 AM.
              MaksBox MaksBox likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

It was definitely a shocker. Ry’s mental health seemed off, he was even taken to a psych ward like weeks ago, his loss to Tank seemed pretty bad, Haney’s win over Prograis looked great. Haney was -800 favorite. It was literally an upset win. Hence a shocker.
                If Ryan hadn’t displayed so much mental imbalance in the lead up I would have bet on him to win. Haney has been so much bigger than his opponents in the ring to date and he can’t crack an egg. Ryan learned a valuable lesson from Gervonta negotiations and being weight drained the night of the fight. He bullied the weight bully.

Comment

Everybody talking about the size and strength disparity, but what about the speed. Ryan has fast hands. Speed kills.
                  JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Haney mad as hell, at Mayweather now!

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                      Bill haney didn't get his homicide-- it was almost the opposite. Ryan is nutty but he beat The Man. If Ryan gets his head right he will do fine.
                      The Man?

The man barely fell over the line v loma if even that

his fans said he was weight drained, well ryan may well have been bigger than him and ended up smacking him around the place

Comment

Working...
                      X