ALOT of posters eating CROW tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

You sound emotional.
    That's exactly how you sound because you worry about other people. I am just posting the obvious while taking a **** on your forehead.

Comment

Considering I was rooting for him, i’m happily eating my crow. This is one of those fights where you’re delighted that you were wrong. Like Broner vs Maidana.
      billeau2 billeau2 Hype job Hype job like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

You told me before about how you saw them both in the amatuers.
        Yeah.
        A couple of fighters I help out came up with him in the Amateur system.

Ryan's Mom and Dad worked for USABoxing as judgesin SoCal.

Ryan and his brother were fighting every other weekend.
        He definately earned this.

Comment

**** the Haney's!
          Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 NYG NYG like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

That's exactly how you sound because you worry about other people. I am just posting the obvious while taking a **** on your forehead.
            This is a boxing forum b'tch.
            What did I post that's b.s ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

This is a boxing forum b'tch.
              What did I post that's b.s ?
              Duh...you sounded like someone who beats off to another man over opinions. That's a weird fanboy fetish. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                Yeah ill give him credit. He was not as bad off as I suspected but I also dont think it was a mastermind he was faking it. If he was faking it then he would have made weight to get the belt. I am still worried about him, I think he is manic and this huge win might make his partying even more out of control.

As for picking haney to win, people were using the best available data for them, they seen garcia quit before and seen him acting erratically so it was a logical prediction. If you bet money for Garcia to win by decision you made a lot of bank so good for you.
                In the Prograis fight , Haney seemed to have incredible power or is it just me ?
                Tonight that power was gone by the 4th round
                I thought he would overpower Ryan and crow never tasted so good lol
                billeau2 billeau2 MEXGBP MEXGBP like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Duh...you sounded like someone who beats off to another man over opinions. That's a weird fanboy fetish. Grow up.
                  You sound like one of them ran through b'tches Bill Haney was pimping up in East Oakland.

All butt hurt that the after party got cancelled so you won't make your $500 for smashing 10 dudes.
                  NYG NYG likes this.

Comment

Technically I think about 7 mfers NOT eating crow tonight. I didn't see hardly anyone picking Ryan & why would anyone. He was being weird af, act or not. He came in over weight. His own trainer seemed disinterested. Sh^t Derrick ain't start to get into this fight til the 2nd KD I think.
                    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Yeaaaa buddy Ryan ****ted on all ya lol

Comment

Working...
                      X