Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis, David Benavidez to Share June 15 Card in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a boxing fan I’ll watch, you guys must love UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Fantastic, that’s going to be one hell of a card
      Hope they add 2 more good ones! I need to see Gary Antuanne Russell, Jesus Ramos, and Cool Boy Steph! What happened to Brandun Lee???
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Imagine complaining about this card.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
          Face of boxing needs a Mexican to draw some ppv buys lmfao

Can't wait to stream
          How about the PBC owes it to Amazon to have great cards. I bet you don’t complain about the stacked cards Dazn puts on in Saudi Arabia.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloDerek View Post

How about the PBC owes it to Amazon to have great cards. I bet you don’t complain about the stacked cards Dazn puts on in Saudi Arabia.
            http://**********.com/Alalshikh-maki...-PBC-is-coming

Comment

Benavidez last PPV fight bombed so bad Uncle Al stuck him on Tanks undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Hope they add 2 more good ones! I need to see Gary Antuanne Russell, Jesus Ramos, and Cool Boy Steph! What happened to Brandun Lee???
                Was Lee ever signed with pbc though or was he signed to a specific promoter who had ties to showtime? But yes I’d love to
                aee him again. Not only is he entertaining but he brings diversity to the sport within the usa
                Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Benavidez is the main event…No coincidence Benavidez is suddenly a “co-feature” on a Ppv card with Davis…Tank with no Hispanic fighter in the opposite corner attracts very little of the huge Hispanic fan base. With Benavidez..ppv draws average numbers.
                  budfr budfr likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Morrell-Hotrod is rumored for this card also, not sure what the 4th PPV fight will be, but Russell vs Kenneth Sims would be solid

Comment

Does Amazon give PBC a budget to put on fights or not? I thought they said they had a budget but putting everything on PPV is not sustainable with a roster of 200 fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X