No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia Fight Week Diary: Day Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia Fight Week Diary: Day Four

BoxingScene was interviewing Matchroom's exciting new signing Jarron "Boots" Ennis when the entirely unsurprising news broke that Ryan Garcia was overweight. Friday afternoon's "weigh-in" at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, where on Saturday Garcia will fight Devin Haney, was another that was "ceremonial." Both fighters had weighed in behind closed doors earlier in the day.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I read that Haney looked "HORRIBLE" at the weigh-in! This might be his last fight @ 140! If Ryan doesn't make him pay for the weight cut, Matias will!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I read that Haney looked "HORRIBLE" at the weigh-in! This might be his last fight @ 140! If Ryan doesn't make him pay for the weight cut, Matias will!
      Hmmm, fascinating.
      Haney suffering from the weight cut and Garcia coming in comfortable at his weight (even though it was over the limit) makes me wonder if Garcia has a chance to overpower Haney for that reason alone.
      We shall see in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post

Hmmm, fascinating.
        Haney suffering from the weight cut and Garcia coming in comfortable at his weight (even though it was over the limit) makes me wonder if Garcia has a chance to overpower Haney for that reason alone.
        We shall see in a few hours.
        Yeah, read he might have been 170+ before the cut! He might beat Ryan, but this can't last long at 140!

Comment

Working...
        X