Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia - DAZN PPV - Fight by Fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like the way Garcia turns his back on a fighter. I don't like Haney's holding. I don't like Garcia missing weight. I don't like Haney's chin. I don't like Garcia's annoying mental issues. I don't like Haney's dad. I really don't like these guys lol. All the same, I'm glad Ryan won.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Mr. haney was 160 pounds the night of the fight, let's not pretend that he is a small jww.
      the point is, devin put himself through the grinder to make weight, Ryan didn't, meaning Ryan had a huge advantage, not just in terms of being bigger but also not being a skeleton on friday

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post
        Barboza needs to impress tonight
        Your boy just got dominated and out-classed by a low level domestic fighter then get the usual disgusting robbery. I think you guys need to get back to the usual inactive or sabotaged opponents in order to get your bullshlt "Wins".

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Mr. haney was 160 pounds the night of the fight, let's not pretend that he is a small jww.
          Then its safe to say Ryan was 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
            I scored it 112-112 a draw.
            I wondered why people were calling you an idiot....now its all become clear.
            Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

• Devins a mix of malignaggi and khan
              Hype job Hype job likes this.

Comment

• I saw a it posted somewhere that Ryan was making 30 mill for this fight. How is that possible? Clickbait BS right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  I saw a it posted somewhere that Ryan was making 30 mill for this fight. How is that possible? Clickbait BS right?
                  I read the same thing
                  30 fughin million
                  Crazy

Comment

I saw a it posted somewhere that Ryan was making 30 mill for this fight. How is that possible? Clickbait BS right?
                    I heard 15M, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 30M , but highly doubt it

heard Haney was projected around 6-10

Comment

he bet on himself worth $2 mil @ 8 odds

bchap05 bchap05 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X