No announcement yet.

Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia - DAZN PPV - Fight by Fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Mr. haney was 160 pounds the night of the fight, let's not pretend that he is a small jww.
    the point is, devin put himself through the grinder to make weight, Ryan didn't, meaning Ryan had a huge advantage, not just in terms of being bigger but also not being a skeleton on friday

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post
      Barboza needs to impress tonight
      Your boy just got dominated and out-classed by a low level domestic fighter then get the usual disgusting robbery. I think you guys need to get back to the usual inactive or sabotaged opponents in order to get your bullshlt "Wins".

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Mr. haney was 160 pounds the night of the fight, let's not pretend that he is a small jww.
        Then its safe to say Ryan was 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          I scored it 112-112 a draw.
          I wondered why people were calling you an idiot....now its all become clear.
          Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

• Devins a mix of malignaggi and khan
            Hype job Hype job likes this.

Comment

• I saw a it posted somewhere that Ryan was making 30 mill for this fight. How is that possible? Clickbait BS right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                I saw a it posted somewhere that Ryan was making 30 mill for this fight. How is that possible? Clickbait BS right?
                I read the same thing
                30 fughin million
                Crazy

Comment

I saw a it posted somewhere that Ryan was making 30 mill for this fight. How is that possible? Clickbait BS right?
                  I heard 15M, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 30M , but highly doubt it

heard Haney was projected around 6-10

Comment

he bet on himself worth $2 mil @ 8 odds

bchap05 bchap05 likes this.

Comment

• Garcia is in an interesting position. His performance will boost his marquee value, but he doesn't have the responsibility of defending a title. What does he do now? Does he try for another belt at 140, Teofimo or Cruz? Does he move up to 147?
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 04-21-2024, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X