Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia - DAZN PPV - Fight by Fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is ryan garcia legally r3tarded? i mean, seriously, never seen someone so ******. every time he got haney hurt he would jump on his bicicle and turn his back so haney could punch him at will, he should've stopped haney tonight, what a moron. hate this dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      Man that was a surprise to me. I gave Garcia a slight punchers chance early before the fight but that was it. Haney looked horrendous and even though I picked him to win I laughed soooooo damn hard when he got dropping while they were talking to his dad.
      I was thinking yesterday: Haney has never really faced a top 10 boxer in his prime. Loma, Diaz, Linares, Progais and Gamboa were all elites or once elite, but Father Time caught up to them all. Kambosos was unified champ but peaked against the worst version of Teofimo and hasn't looked good since. Haney hasn't faced a top 5 young guy until now.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

• Clarissa does commentating with her purse on.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG

Get Haney's balls out of your mouth, he got wrecked
          why are you giving credit to a dude who blew the weigh-in, fake ass fan

Comment

• What Bill Haney has to say about all this?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

I would assume so. That's an interesting part of this story.
              another post I just saw has saulamon saying Haney is still title holder
              kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by madhive View Post
                I would like to see the rematch but can Ryan make 140? I doubt it. Yes Haney lost but he lost to a welterweight.
                Mr. haney was 160 pounds the night of the fight, let's not pretend that he is a small jww.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post

another post I just saw has saulamon saying Haney is still title holder
                  Really
                  I was led to believe that Ryan couldn’t win the title but a loss would mean that Haney loses his belt

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
                    does Haney lose the belt and it is up for grabs?
                    yes, 140 WBC vacant

Comment

• I don't like the way Garcia turns his back on a fighter. I don't like Haney's holding. I don't like Garcia missing weight. I don't like Haney's chin. I don't like Garcia's annoying mental issues. I don't like Haney's dad. I really don't like these guys lol. All the same, I'm glad Ryan won.

Comment

Working...
                      X