Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Claims He 'Put Himself Through Hell' After Failing To Make Weight For Haney And Paying $1.5M Forfeit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cryan sounds both cringy and pathetic af man , things def not going well upstairs ,now even if he pulls miracle out his ass and beats haney ,it would still have a big fat gigantic asterisk for missing weight and ofc , no belt. Just retire kid. This guy doesnt even need boxing and TBH, boxing doesnt need him.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

if ryan garcia performs the way most expect him to perform in the ring on fight night he might just coin a new boxing phrase that lasts

'this guy could be the next ryan garcia'

better be careful here

Comment

to put himself in the best possible position to win, he cheated? I hope Haney disfigures him and makes him quit.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
          to put himself in the best possible position to win, he cheated? I hope Haney disfigures him and makes him quit.
          quasimodo garcia, not good for his social media image

Comment

so ryan put himself through hell & is also putting his rapidly dwindling number of supporters through hell as well

if he wins, he went to hell & back, now thats a social media viral story right there

Comment

GTFO here Ryan. You didn't put yourself through hell missing weight. If you were a professional, you'd have put in the time in the gym, rather than putting drugs up your nose. At this point I'm hoping Haney pulls out more power and knocks this clown clean out of the sport.

Comment

Garcia is a clown

Haney looked awful on the scales, he needs to be 147 or even 154. He's absolutely dying at a 140 weigh in. He could barely talk. I swear if Garcia catches him flush with that hook, he'll go. You can't look THAT bad and take a powerful shot.

Obviously he knows he'll get wrecked when he fights guys his own size.
                Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-19-2024, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  this guy is a total douch bag, he doesnt care at all, he just didnt want to make weight, he knew the fight was going ahead anyway, people buying the ppv and feeding this twat should reconsider where they put their cash
                  All very disrespectful to the fans, isn't it? If he alienates the people who pay to see the fights, and can't compete professionally at the level he claims he's at, what's the point of promoting him?

Not that ODLH doesn't know all this. ODLH looked almost embarrassed talking with the DAZN crew on the weigh-in telecast. No doubt Oscar wants him gone from the scene if he can't perform tomorrow, and we all should, too.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Man, what I could do with $1.5M.

It's not nothing for most of us.
                    pnut901 pnut901 AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                      Man, what I could do with $1.5M.

It's not nothing for most of us.
                      new house, buy an apartment or 2 and rent them out

watch boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X