Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fight Is On After Ryan Garcia Misses Weight For Devin Haney Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd said belts just gather dust, ryan says they wont feed his family, tanks not interested in them, its a slippery slope

Comment

This is an absolute mess, no way I’m paying for this, save my money for fury Usyk canelo munguia

Comment

Best outcome for boxing
        now that the fight is on
        Ryan winning by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by roademier View Post
          Best outcome for boxing
          now that the fight is on
          Ryan winning by KO.
          and the reason its the best outcome for boxing is?
          roademier roademier likes this.

Comment

When it's all about the $$ and ppv, curious to see how that part plays out here.

Comment

Best outcome for Boxing would be a double KO since they are both ASS-HOLES.
              Last edited by richardt; 04-19-2024, 05:44 PM.

Comment

He’s going to 147 in his next fight if he even continues his career. I don’t know who can he beat up there.

Everyone is to blame for this, everyone involved. It was clear that Ryan Garcia wasn’t training when he was too busy at the psych ward. His behavior also led to calls for the fight to get cancelled. All of those involved with this fight should be ashamed for allowing it to continue. This missing weight stuff isn’t even the worst part of it all. It’s actually Garcia’s behavior and mental state.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  so haney will only out weight him by what 5 pounds on the night now?
                  BFD. Haney made the agreed upon weight. You attacking the wrong fighter.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by roademier View Post
                    Best outcome for boxing
                    now that the fight is on
                    Ryan winning by KO.
                    The best result for boxing is for a social media creation/mental midget who didn’t have the professionalism to make weight to KO a fighter who is willing to fight anyone? Really, really DUMB!
                    roademier roademier likes this.

Comment

I really hope Devin puts a hurting on this mental midget. It's always weird when you find yourself rooting for someone you don't like because the guy he's fighting you really really don't like. Ryan Garcia is such a fraud of a fighter and as a person. Get him the hell out of my sport and off of my headlines. I hope that idiot spends every dime he makes and finds himself roaming trailer parks looking for friends to tell his lies and conspiracies to

Comment

Working...
                      X