Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Krassyuk Bemused By Alalshikh's Claim That British Fighters Are The Best In The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
    Samoa has a population of 250 thousand but boasts the top contending heavyweight and cruiserweight in Joseph Parker and Jai Opetaia.

Do you realize how many British boxers the Desert Turki would have to suck off per capita by comparison ?

The guy would be drowning in a swimming pool of pommy jizz!!!
    Parker is from New Zealand born and raised. Opetaia is Australina born and raised. Neither are Samoan.

Parker isn't the top contender in the division either. Nor would he beat Joyce in a rematch. We both know that. Styles make fights.

Opetaia looks the goods. But all we've got to go on is an inactive Briedis and a few bums. It's not exactly proven, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

No, he isn't. He had a better year than Crawford did for sure but Crawford is lineal king of 3 divisions. Inoue has to move up to featherweight and become lineal there to match Crawford.
      You only need to look at their resumes to see Inoue is well ahead of Crawford. His resume stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll

AJ lost to Andy Ruiz and twice to Usyk. He isn’t P4P.

Fury just had a hard time against an MMAer in his first boxing match.

And Catterall? Who is the best win on his record?
        The fact you're pointing out the losses and not the wins says everything. The difference is, Spence has the losses and not the actual world class wins. Davis is too scared to fight anyone. They haven't proven shlt. AJ, Fury and Catterall have.

Fury didn't train for Ngannou but still got the win. Davis struggles with pretty much all his cherry picks. Even a bum like Rolly was winning all the completed rounds. Think about that.

We both know Catterall clearly beat Taylor. The fact all your replies are this pathetic tells you everything. You love to strawman everything. If Davis, Spence and the like had the wins, i'd be cool. But they don't. Those 3 i gave are better and more proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Close rounds should go to the better fighter? Close rounds should go to the one who wins the round. If you can't split them, call it a 10-10 round. It's simple.
          Good correction. Meant the better fighter in the round, eg the guy who won the round.

Comment

Parker is from New Zealand born and raised. Opetaia is Australina born and raised. Neither are Samoan.

Parker isn't the top contender in the division either. Nor would he beat Joyce in a rematch. We both know that. Styles make fights.

Opetaia looks the goods. But all we've got to go on is an inactive Briedis and a few bums. It's not exactly proven, is it?
            Oh fück off you boring little cünt. You dont know shït.

Stick to sniffing undies, fâggöt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr WorldWide View Post

Saudi boxing events don't have a record of bad or corrupt officiating.

WE in the West own that title.
              They operate under bbboc, tbh i don't know which would be better.

Comment

Oh fück off you boring little cünt. You dont know shït.

Stick to sniffing undies, fâggöt!!!
                Nothing i said was untrue. Nothing. You're the one who comes out with absolute nonsense like a child and can't justify your claims. That's boring.

I will however continue to sniff your Mums underwear. It turns her on when i do that. She thinks it's animalistic and makes her feel Womanly and desired.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll

AJ lost to Andy Ruiz and twice to Usyk. He isn’t P4P.

Fury just had a hard time against an MMAer in his first boxing match.

And Catterall? Who is the best win on his record?
                  Looks like that so called P4P list is becoming worse by the week. All your guys have lost but get too many robberies or have too many advantages. When you list their legit wins without any funny business, it's clear they're not on that level.

Comment

Nothing i said was untrue. Nothing. You're the one who comes out with absolute nonsense like a child and can't justify your claims. That's boring.

I will however continue to sniff your Mums underwear. It turns her on when i do that. She thinks it's animalistic and makes her feel Womanly and desired.
                    Nothing i said was untrue.

And seeing as how my Mother has been dead for 30 years or so, i guess that makes you more fùcked up than i thought.

Get help!!!

Comment

Nothing i said was untrue.

And seeing as how my Mother has been dead for 30 years or so, i guess that makes you more fùcked up than i thought.

Get help!!!
                      Everything you said was untrue. They're not Samoan. They're Australian and a New Zealander born and raised. Parker isn't the top contender either. AJ is. Parker has lost to AJ, Joyce, Chisora and Whyte. What do you think would happen if Parker fought AJ and Joyce in a rematch? Parker gets knocked out after a one sided beating again. Well, if he actually engages with AJ this time he would.

Comment

Working...
                      X