Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Krassyuk Bemused By Alalshikh's Claim That British Fighters Are The Best In The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samoa has a population of 250 thousand but boasts the top contending heavyweight and cruiserweight in Joseph Parker and Jai Opetaia.

Do you realize how many British boxers the Desert Turki would have to suck off per capita by comparison ?

The guy would be drowning in a swimming pool of pommy jizz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

It's close.

Inoue:
      2 division lineal
      2 division undisputed
      4 division world titlist
      13-0 vs TBRB/Ring top 10 ranked opposition
      13-0 vs current/former/future world titlists

Crawford:
      3 division lineal
      2 division undisputed
      3 division world titlist
      14-0 vs TBRB/Ring top 10 ranked opposition
      10-0 vs current/former/future world titlists

Crawford being lineal in 3 divisions is what takes it. There are only 9 dudes in the history of boxing who have done that.
      Inoue is P4P #1

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Inoue is P4P #1
        No, he isn't. He had a better year than Crawford did for sure but Crawford is lineal king of 3 divisions. Inoue has to move up to featherweight and become lineal there to match Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
          Samoa has a population of 250 thousand but boasts the top contending heavyweight and cruiserweight in Joseph Parker and Jai Opetaia.

Do you realize how many British boxers the Desert Turki would have to suck off per capita by comparison ?

The guy would be drowning in a swimming pool of pommy jizz!!!
          Opateia was born in Australia and Parker was born in New Zealand. Having Samoan heritage is one thing but it's not the same thing as being born in Samoa or fighting out of Samoa.

Bivol's heritage is Korean, Moldovan, Kazakh, and Kyrgyzstani but he's considered Russian because he spent the biggest chunk of his life there and most of his boxing career fighting out of Russia.
          Last edited by famicommander; 04-20-2024, 01:49 PM.

Comment

No, he isn't. He had a better year than Crawford did for sure but Crawford is lineal king of 3 divisions. Inoue has to move up to featherweight and become lineal there to match Crawford.
            Let's keep this going until I have to dress up and go to my niece's wedding.

Inoue is number 1 and he is not black, but he is number 1.

Last edited by eco1; 04-20-2024, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Opateia was born in Australia and Parker was born in New Zealand. Having Samoan heritage is one thing but it's not the same thing as being born in Samoa or fighting out of Samoa.

Bivol's heritage is Korean, Moldovan, Kazakh, and Kyrgyzstani but he's considered Russian because he spent the biggest chunk of his life there and most of his boxing career fighting out of Russia.
              Oh dont give me the have to be born and fighting out of there shït.

​​​​​​​Im telling you how it is for us. You're telling me how it's considered by others.

Samoans go everywhere in the world, settle, breed and maybe never go back but they're still Samoan...end of story!!!

Comment

List of 3 division lineal champions in the history of men's professional boxing:
                Bob Fitzsimmons
                Tony Canzoneri
                Barney Ross
                Henry Armstrong
                Sugar Ray Leonard
                Oscar De La Hoya
                Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
                Manny Pacquiao
                Terence Crawford​

List of 2 division undisputed champions in men's boxing in the 3 or 4 belt eras:
                Evander Holyfield
                Terence Crawford
                Naoya Inoue

Who has a better claim to being P4P than a 3 division lineal, 2 division undisputed champion?

It's Crawford and Inoue or Inoue and Crawford. Those are the only two reasonable choices for the top 2.
                List each and every Crawford world class win. When you see how slim his resume is, it then makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post

Oh ish. Not surprised the king of Brit d%$# riding showed up to ride British muffins again. Ain't even hating on Brits and you still come with that little kid ish. Just calling it like I've seen it. Get out ya biased feelings and stay off the internet for a bit. You be on it too much.
                  You'll have no problem telling me about all the world class wins Americans and Mexicans have without any funny business then and prove me wrong? You can do that if i'm talking ish? Then i'll happily show you a bigger list. But here's the thing. You won't attempt to. So why hold your views if it isn't true? Strange opinion if you can't prove it, no?

The top nations in the boxing world are the UK, Japan and Ukraine. These 3 nations have the best and biggest list of world class victories. That is a fact that can be proven. Not robberies or weakened opponents or they'll duck them.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip jab View Post
                    Going through the divisions, lineal champs respective of their division, it’s a balanced sport with different nationalities imo.
                    HW: fury
                    CW:
                    LHW: beterbiev
                    SMW canelo
                    MW:
                    SWW: Charlo
                    WW: Crawford
                    SLW: Lopez
                    LW

In the US we have the glamour division. I disagree with the Turk though idk what boxing channels they are getting but that claim is inaccurate. If he was watching exclusively American streams he’d likely say it’s us
                    Charlo is no longer the top fighter at 154. Catterall is the real champ at 140 too. He beat an undefeated and active Taylor clearly but was robbed. Teo fought a Taylor who had been out of the ring for 16 months and looked shot because of it.

Can we really consider Canelo the top guy at 168 if he's ducking his main opponent? If a fight makes sense but one of them ducks it, if the one who ducks it is higher ranked, i move the ducked fighter above the ducker. Sport should not be manipulated like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

The P4P lists he posted have Eastern Europeans, Japanese, and a Mexican. They are global.

No Brits make either list of course. So Turki must be smoking crack to make that statement he did.
                      You think Davis and Spence are above Fury, AJ or Catterall? I can list their world class wins. But can you list those for Davis and Spence? I can't other than 1 for Davis. That is Pedraza. And he wasn't an out and out world class fighter. He got there for me after beating 3 decent fringe level fighters. But Spence? Who has he beaten? He got a gift against Porter and the others were far too done.

Look where those fighters you named are signed to. Who shows their fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X