Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    Wanted Crawford vs Boots since Boots joined Matchroom. That's the fight fans want to see, Mr Turki needs to make that a reality to keep the streak going.
    Boots turned the fight down twice already, has no belts at 154 either. Bud is looking to become the only 3x undisputed. Ennis is at the back of the que sadly, only has himself to blame.

a bit different to Canelo running away from Benavidez.

Comment

This is great!Good on Crawford! Get that bag !

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

He’s 29 years of age and has a world title, he should be ready now.

Beterbiev with less than 10 fights, only been 7 rounds and in his 30’s was ‘supposedly’ ready for Ward. So this guy with a title should be very ready. Hell, he’s beaten two contenders.. so even more so.
        Should be isn't the same as what is. 11 fights doesn't prepare nobody for the p4p best.

Comment

Excellent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
            Agreed just bring in to Staples this isnt 1880, there not gonna sell out 100k seats and the view is going to be crap
            Lol. I had to google this cuz I've never even heard of this venue & 100k sounded crazy (randomly looks like they did something to lower it to 77k post 2018), but yea this seems like an awful venue choice.

No one knows Madrimov so I don't think this fight gets the casual fan interest. Hell idk that Bud has THAT many casual fans to put him in this big a venue as the A side.

I'm fine with the fight tho. Rather see Bud vs a few other guys, but if its for a 154 belt fair play. And I kinda like the idea of Madrimov getting a crazy opportunity.
            dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

From the hype of saying it's Canelo next but in fact it's some unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Should be isn't the same as what is. 11 fights doesn't prepare nobody for the p4p best.
                Well.. casuals think the P4P #1 at the time Ward ducked a 9-0 mandatory.

This dude actually has a belt, so definitely in the firing line.
                Beat Soro & Kurbanov, two top 10 contenders. We’ve never seen Bud at 154
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I'm definitely going.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

This fight should of ben in Omaha Nebraska. Dumb! Like Cubans fighting in Minnesota instead of Miami.

Just lIke R. GARCIA and Haney should be at Staples.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                      Crawford doing what Crawford does for the most part of his career. Taking the easiest routes to Championships.... Paper championships I should say.
                      It’s like you just figured out how the boxing industry works. Should he take the toughest challenge for the lowest reward? Lucky for him you’re not his advisor.

Comment

Working...
                      X