Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot depends on the undercard and will there be entertainment? Also the time of the year is very important in Los Angeles

Comment

sets up any number of good fights at 154. I don't know what people are crying about.

Comment

Bud vs Boots is a bigger and better fight.

Comment

boxing fans should know dam well that boots and Crawford aren't fighting, especially next
          remmy0112 remmy0112 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloDerek View Post
            So this just verifies that he’s ducking Boots.
            Yeah he's ducking booty ennis by moving up in weight and fight a guy much better than him lmfao moron

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
              Bud vs Boots is a bigger and better fight.
              But Boots is staying at 147, while Bud is moving to 154. To me if Boots wants that fight, there's no reason why he can't make 154. He's big enough to move up. No draining on both sides is necessary.
              Last edited by brettWall; 04-18-2024, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Lol. I had to google this cuz I've never even heard of this venue & 100k sounded crazy (randomly looks like they did something to lower it to 77k post 2018), but yea this seems like an awful venue choice.

No one knows Madrimov so I don't think this fight gets the casual fan interest. Hell idk that Bud has THAT many casual fans to put him in this big a venue as the A side.

I'm fine with the fight tho. Rather see Bud vs a few other guys, but if its for a 154 belt fair play. And I kinda like the idea of Madrimov getting a crazy opportunity.
                That's why It'd be a good move to get Dev to Co main as a Cali guy coming off a sellout wit Regis and beating Ryan, in which they had an LA press conference. Even if it's vs Sandor. That's 2 title fights wit 2 pfp fighters both fighting quality competition. And after seeing the 5 v 5 movie trailer lol, which is pure fire by the way, aint nobody seeing matchroom wit the pre fight promo. They can sell that card
                TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

I'm not even sold on this Madrimov fellow. He's just another Spence without the car crash. But if it's a fight that can make Bud Crawford active, what can we do otherwise?

Comment

Madrimov should adopt the GGG moniker for this fight. The casuals will compare Bud's performance against Madrimov and Canelo's against GGG and demand they fight

Comment

Good fight. I think it’s too big a step up for Madrimov, he’s a bit too open to being hit, and he will get caught and countered by a killer like Crawford. Will enjoy this one though.

Comment

Working...
                      X