Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

This was the biggest fight he could find out of 3 divisions over the last year? lmao. Then he aint no big time draw like and his fans think.
    Nobody cares about Boots. Crawfird wants the belt at 154..so..

The winner fights Charlo, so why are you complaining?
    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-20-2024, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Nobody cares about Boots. Crawfird wants the belt at 154..so..
      And nobody care for belts won from 11 fight rookies. Only fan boys fall for that con. The opponeny matters not the belts. I bet you thought Rolly was a top fighter because he won a belt. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Why the hell are you talking about Beterbiev and Bivol relative to Crawford? lol. What a dumb comparison. Bivol was also a nobody when Canelo fought him but at least he was an established champion. Floyd caught heat for fighting Berto an experienced world champion, yet fan boys are pumping up this no name fight, with some random dude who don't even speak english. Good luck promoting this. It won't sell anything. I thought Bud was only interested in big fights?
        As I stated if his name was recognizable there would be no issue with this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post

Why ?,

that would the best fighter he's very faced by a long shot,

Hands down.
          Conor Benn is a clown show! Just look at his last fight! Benn is not better than Karen and Villa!

Comment

• Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

As I stated if his name was recognizable there would be no issue with this fight.
            But hes not, and Crawford said he only wanted big fights. This is not a big fight regardless if its for a belt. It has no demand, and no money. Its just another charade to pick up an easy belt to show off on tv and fool the casuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Why are you talking about champs at 160, when the conversation was about whether you knew the champ at 154. Can you name the other champs at 154 without looking them up? Or did you "forget" that too?
              Yeah, I know the so-called champs at 154. It would've been a great fight against Charlo, but he's probably cashed out of boxing, plus has legal troubles pending due to being a low-life woman beater! I guess he can fight the other nobody's at 154 and grab some belts. It worked for Canelo at 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post

Well as you can see, the money people Eddie included done want that fight.

No one's interested in seeing Crawford fight for a belt he never lost in the ring in the 1st place,
                that dudes not pushing the needle, know way know how to warrant that fight.

he needs , Stantionis, Rocha, Connor Ben, build your name up more .
                Madrimov sure must be pushing the needle.

Comment

Working...
                X