Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Beterbiev Calls Out Canelo Alvarez for Cherrypicking Jaime Munguia on Latest Interview, Wants Canelo to Man Up and Fight Him Next, Says Him Vs Canelo Will Be a "WAR"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Beterbiev Calls Out Canelo Alvarez for Cherrypicking Jaime Munguia on Latest Interview, Wants Canelo to Man Up and Fight Him Next, Says Him Vs Canelo Will Be a "WAR"

Canelo might've just peed his pants after he watched this video.

https://imgur.com/YiRRJQD

He didn't call out Canelo

Canelo has nothing for Beterbiev

He is terrified of Benavidez; someone who Beterbiev would knock into the middle of next week

This was a great hypothetical match in 2019-2022 before Canelo lost heart after losing to Bivol and decided to coast to easy paydays against people like an old GGG and Pookie Charlo

Comment

Beterbiev is stylistically a easier fight for Alvarez at 175 pounds to prepare for, than Bivol 'I have always thought, that Alvarez should of challenged Beterbiev first over Bivol'.

Beterbiev if you analyse his attributes as a fighter? His best attributs are not the area's of boxing 'Which have historically challenged Alvarez most'.

Arthur Beterbiev's Movement, Combination punch ability, Defense, Overall Athleticism 'Those are not the strongest area's of his game'.

But it is those specific area's, which have stylistically challenged Alvarez 'Whenever Alvarez encounters a opponent who is elite in those area's of boxing? Those opponents stylistically are very difficult for Alvarez to beat'.

Note: If Alvarez is ever going to challenge one of the other top 175 pound fighters, then? I honestly believe Alvarez vs Beterbiev is a live fight 'Alvarez would not be favourite, but anyone who understands boxing from a stylistic perspective. They will know that Alvarez has a chance of winning, it is much easier to envision Alvarez being able to compete and win rounds vs Beterbiev than it is up against Bivol'.

I am also one of the very few people, who still also give's Alvarez a chance of beating Bivol at 175 pounds in a rematch 'Bivol is a not a superior fighter to Alvarez in all area's of his game. The challenge for Alvarez in that fight, would be to make Bivol fight in the area's where he has not really shown that he is a elite level fighter i.e Inside game.

But it would be more difficult for Alvarez during preparation, to develop tactics and improve the area's of his conditioning such as his endurance 'So that on fight night, he can create that environment and force Bivol to fight in his most competitive domain'.

I still believe Alvarez can improve on his first effort vs Bivol 'If Alvarez goes into that rematch, with specific intention. To improve his endurance, add some gears to his offense, and to improve his cutting off the ring ability combined with movement' Alvarez is going to improve in those area's.

And tactically those are the area's, which would bolster 'The tactics, that he would need to use vs Bivol in the rematch'. The serious question will be? By what percentage can Alvarez improve in those area's, this will influenced whether he wins in loses the fight.

Now in comparison, Canelo Alvarez does not really need to dramatically altered his training concepts in preparation to fight Arthur Beterbiev 'Because skill for skill, Beterbiev is not challenging Alvarez in the same way Floyd Mayweather Junior and Dmitry Bivol'.

So for me, Canelo Alvarez vs Arthur Beterbiev 'Is a live fight, and stylistically it is a fight that Alvarez can be very competitive' etc.

Comment

Originally posted by HungryLionCharlo View Post

Canelo might've just peed his pants after he watched this video.

https://imgur.com/YiRRJQD
        Well, there is a video in Spanish of him saying Canelo is just a POS and that he would murder Canelo, so I don't know where this "is going to be a war thing" comes from.

Comment

Canelo would get hurt bad

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            Beterbiev is stylistically a easier fight for Alvarez at 175 pounds to prepare for, than Bivol 'I have always thought, that Alvarez should of challenged Beterbiev first over Bivol'.

Beterbiev if you analyse his attributes as a fighter? His best attributs are not the area's of boxing 'Which have historically challenged Alvarez most'.

Arthur Beterbiev's Movement, Combination punch ability, Defense, Overall Athleticism 'Those are not the strongest area's of his game'.

But it is those specific area's, which have stylistically challenged Alvarez 'Whenever Alvarez encounters a opponent who is elite in those area's of boxing? Those opponents stylistically are very difficult for Alvarez to beat'.

Note: If Alvarez is ever going to challenge one of the other top 175 pound fighters, then? I honestly believe Alvarez vs Beterbiev is a live fight 'Alvarez would not be favourite, but anyone who understands boxing from a stylistic perspective. They will know that Alvarez has a chance of winning, it is much easier to envision Alvarez being able to compete and win rounds vs Beterbiev than it is up against Bivol'.

I am also one of the very few people, who still also give's Alvarez a chance of beating Bivol at 175 pounds in a rematch 'Bivol is a not a superior fighter to Alvarez in all area's of his game. The challenge for Alvarez in that fight, would be to make Bivol fight in the area's where he has not really shown that he is a elite level fighter i.e Inside game.

But it would be more difficult for Alvarez during preparation, to develop tactics and improve the area's of his conditioning such as his endurance 'So that on fight night, he can create that environment and force Bivol to fight in his most competitive domain'.

I still believe Alvarez can improve on his first effort vs Bivol 'If Alvarez goes into that rematch, with specific intention. To improve his endurance, add some gears to his offense, and to improve his cutting off the ring ability combined with movement' Alvarez is going to improve in those area's.

And tactically those are the area's, which would bolster 'The tactics, that he would need to use vs Bivol in the rematch'. The serious question will be? By what percentage can Alvarez improve in those area's, this will influenced whether he wins in loses the fight.

Now in comparison, Canelo Alvarez does not really need to dramatically altered his training concepts in preparation to fight Arthur Beterbiev 'Because skill for skill, Beterbiev is not challenging Alvarez in the same way Floyd Mayweather Junior and Dmitry Bivol'.

So for me, Canelo Alvarez vs Arthur Beterbiev 'Is a live fight, and stylistically it is a fight that Alvarez can be very competitive' etc.

The boxing ability of beterviev are underrated, he is a heck of a boxer and can close distance in a blink of an eye, they choose bivol for a reason, beterviev was always there and older.

Comment

Canelo isn’t fighting Beterbiev after losing clearly to Bivol and KO’ing Kovalev in a close fight where one judge had it a Draw at the time of the stoppage. Beterbiev would be stylistically more difficult than Kovalev and also physically more grueling than Bivol. Kovalev’s size and jab gave Canelo a ton of issues despite him winning, and Bivol’s size, defense, and hand speed was too much for Canelo.

I rather see Canelo vs Benavidez, Beterbiev-Bivol winner vs Benavidez, or the winner of Beterbiev-Bivol move to up to fight Jai Opetaia. Canelo shouldn’t go to 175 again.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Ffs, it's been over a decade of people talking about "well if he just increases his stamina..." The fact it's still being talked about, means it's not going to happen, especially at his age and weight class. You say Canelo needs to show Bivol an inside game. Did you see how often Bivol catch and countered him on the inside? You guys act like Canelo is ****ing James Toney or Duran. But seriously, stop talking about his stamina. If it hasn't improved by now, it's.not.going.to

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Canelo isn’t fighting Beterbiev after losing clearly to Bivol and KO’ing Kovalev in a close fight where one judge had it a Draw at the time of the stoppage. Beterbiev would be stylistically more difficult than Kovalev and also physically more grueling than Bivol. Kovalev’s size and jab gave Canelo a ton of issues despite him winning, and Bivol’s size, defense, and hand speed was too much for Canelo.

I rather see Canelo vs Benavidez, Beterbiev-Bivol winner vs Benavidez, or the winner of Beterbiev-Bivol move to up to fight Jai Opetaia. Canelo shouldn’t go to 175 again.
                  Go up to 175 and fight who? Morrell Jr, beterviev, bivol or benavidez? He was complaining about rehydration with benavidez. Would you mind elaborate a little bit on this point of view?

Comment

Working...
                  X