No announcement yet.

AOL Boxing chat room back in the day, maybe 1999 to 2004 or so

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Yup...one of my favourites. Storm at Sunup...super talented family.
    Rocky is his cousin and he’s got a salon in the old neighborhood where they all grew up
    Wasn’t Gino supposed to make an album with Aldo Nova if I’m not mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Rocky is his cousin and he’s got a salon in the old neighborhood where they all grew up
      Wasn’t Gino supposed to make an album with Aldo Nova if I’m not mistaken
      I don't know.

Comment

I don't know.
        Were you from the old neighborhood

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Were you from the old neighborhood
          No...I'm not Italian. I grew up in Cote des Neiges and Ville St Laurent. Spent most of my 20's and early 30's living downtown Atwater, and Drummond. I used to work at The Gazette pre internet days, when the going was good. I left Montreal 35 years ago. It was a great life for a young guy, and then I decided to try a different way of life before I got too old to make my move. Went to the Dominican Republic for a couple of years, and then came here to Vancouver. I wanted to live where it was warmer in the winter and greener, and by the ocean...left Montreal and never looked back. It was actually my first trip south to Alcapulco where I met Pino when that seed was planted. I came home to brutal winter weather and decided one day I'd get out of there.
          Last edited by jaded; 04-17-2024, 04:08 PM.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

No...I'm not Italian. I grew up in Cote des Neiges and Ville St Laurent. Spent most of my 20's and early 30's living downtown Atwater, and Drummond. I used to work at The Gazette pre internet days, when the going was good. I left Montreal 35 years ago. It was a great life for a young guy, and then I decided to try a different way of life before I got too old to make my move. Went to the Dominican Republic for a couple of years, and then came here to Vancouver. I wanted to live where it was warmer in the winter and greener, and by the ocean...left Montreal and never looked back. It was actually my first trip south to Alcapulco where I met Pino when that seed was planted. I came home to brutal winter weather and decided one day I'd get out of there.
            Cool
            My brother lives out there
            Loves it
            jaded jaded likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X