No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: 'I Want The World To See How Great I Am'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: 'I Want The World To See How Great I Am'

Devin Haney is focused on cementing his legacy in the sport and while Ryan Garcia has not achieved as much as a professional, he was an outstanding amateur who split six fights with Haney in their teenage years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney is sounding his usual cocky self, and normally his unlikeable personality traits brings with it the "Broner Effect", which is my term for "make it easy for me to root for the other guy". But maybe I'm just mellowing out as I get older, because I am starting to concede that he walks the walk after he talks the talk. He is serious about his craft and I gotta admire that.

Comment

I really dislike when a fighter calls himself great. I have no issues with a fighter being confident because that does help a fighter but some label themselves. That is up to the fans to decide.

He has downplayed Garcia so much that if he beats him that is not great. Plus he has that dubious decision agains Loma.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Whether Haney beats Garcia or not, he will not be the best fighter in the world, nor second, nor third, nor fourth.

He looked good against Prograis, OK against Loma (though arguably lost), but has otherwise been a boring fighter. For the record, let us remind ourselves: Haney hasn't knocked anyone out this decade. Best fighter in the world? SMH.
        sidefx996 sidefx996 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

He is in stacked group. Matias, Borboza, Tank, Cruz, Gary, Teofimo. Funnily none of them are looking to fight each other

Comment

Beating Garcia proves you couldn't get Rolly. I'm not impressed and not paying for any more showcase fights and sideshows.

Comment

Garcia wildin out everyday all day surprised he's not been pulled from the fight. The hype for this fight is dead

Comment

the best way to do that is ppv lol

Comment

Haney claiming this will sell over 1 million ppv buys
                  This guy is even more hysterical than his father
                  Couldn’t sell out his hometown and crack the 100 000 ppv
                  The problem here is not Garcia but Haney who just can’t get a foursome for tee off lol

Comment

Fighting Ryan Garcia isn't quite the way to show it.

Comment

Working...
                    X