Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: 'I Want The World To See How Great I Am'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though you lost to Lomo, you got a official win over him. So i know you are good. You may become great oneday.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post
      Haney is sounding his usual ****y self, and normally his unlikeable personality traits brings with it the "Broner Effect", which is my term for "make it easy for me to root for the other guy". But maybe I'm just mellowing out as I get older, because I am starting to concede that he walks the walk after he talks the talk. He is serious about his craft and I gotta admire that.
      Its perspective... I mean in the middle weight classes, where you have guys with professional athlete like strength and speed, at a weight most human's weigh in at... Including China and India with Billions of people, you have to endure getting punched in the face, when most would say, "I think I would rather eat ice cream"... At the end of the day you have to manage unintended consequences and have an insane amount of fanatical self belief... beyond confidence.

A fighter on Haney's level has to manage his career punch by punch...

Comment

A boring fighter, that's why garcia is giving him a pay day,

No smoke is atrocious, and a, weight bully

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
          Garcia wildin out everyday all day surprised he's not been pulled from the fight. The hype for this fight is dead
          It should be advertised like the Tyson Golota fight, as a train wreck... Get your seats close to the action! as you can smell the diesel fuel, smoking twisted metal, hear the screams! As Ryan goes off the rails.

Comment

Vasily lomachenko is great. Haney lost to loma by everybody except this fool and his dad. I’m hoping Garcia puts his mouth into some boxing and kos this dreamer. A million miles from greatness in my view and I’m not alone.

Comment

You received a gifted decision win against Loma.
              sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

The haneys are mad, this is what bill said after the loma fight

“Pound-for-pound number one,” said an excited Bill with respect to his son's victory. “Don’t doubt him no more, crown him. He's number one in the world.”

So this fight we have p4p no1 v not really sure how to describe cryin actually

Comment

What if he said he don't want you to hit him with his best? You don't??? The things that come out these fools mouths are hilarious sometimes, and all just to try and sell the fight. It's all fake AF

Comment

Devin is going to have to fight, and beat Tank, Matias, and Lopez, in order to prove his greatness.
                    Beating up on Ryan Garcia is not going to prove anything at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X