No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic On Dubois: Our Sparring Was Not So Good For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I only call out the robberies or when the British fighter was at their worst due to numerous conditions.

The punch connects i gave for the Dogboe/Ramirez fight are factually true and can be verified. However, this wouldn't come under a UK fighter as he isn't from the UK. He's from Ghana. ******.
    Were you counting the imaginary punches landed by Dog Food before or after you took your meds? Ricky Hatton got robbed against Floyd, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Were you counting the imaginary punches landed by Dog Food before or after you took your meds? Ricky Hatton got robbed against Floyd, right?
      You can check the punch connects yourself and see if you want. You won't find any punches landed other than the times i gave. How many more times do you need to be told? If you can find any more punches landing, point them out to me. Stop wasting my time otherwise. And stop proje4cting with the meds. Only one of us is in serious need of them. Clearly.

Hatton got f3cked over by Cortez. Any decent person could see that.

Comment

You can check the punch connects yourself and see if you want. You won't find any punches landed other than the times i gave. How many more times do you need to be told? If you can find any more punches landing, point them out to me. Stop wasting my time otherwise. And stop proje4cting with the meds. Only one of us is in serious need of them. Clearly.

Hatton got f3cked over by Cortez. Any decent person could see that.
        You're a disturbed and delusional individual. Go take your meds.

Did Hatton get fckd over by Cortez when Manny flattened his tires?

Comment

You're a disturbed and delusional individual. Go take your meds.

Did Hatton get fckd over by Cortez when Manny flattened his tires?
          You're projecting again. You're also not answering a simple question either. Which other punches does Ramirez land? Point them out. How much more simple does it need to be?

Cortez didn't ref the Manny fight. Therefore it would be hard to do the work he did in the Mayweather fight.

Comment

You're projecting again. You're also not answering a simple question either. Which other punches does Ramirez land? Point them out. How much more simple does it need to be?

Cortez didn't ref the Manny fight. Therefore it would be hard to do the work he did in the Mayweather fight.
            You never counter punches. Neither do I. Like most normal boxing fans, I score rounds.

Floyd's fists and brain are what troubled Hatton, not Joe Cortez. What excuse do you have for Manny knocking Hatton gold in two rounds?

Comment

You never counter punches. Neither do I. Like most normal boxing fans, I score rounds.

Floyd's fists and brain are what troubled Hatton, not Joe Cortez. What excuse do you have for Manny knocking Hatton gold in two rounds?
              If you control the ring, have better defence and land more punches, guess what, you win the round. Well, not in the US you don't. You could all out dominate and still get ripped off. You couldn't even tell me the criteria for why you scored the rounds for Ramirez. You can't tell me anything other than how ****** you are, Rob.

Comment

If you control the ring, have better defence and land more punches, guess what, you win the round. Well, not in the US you don't. You could all out dominate and still get ripped off. You couldn't even tell me the criteria for why you scored the rounds for Ramirez. You can't tell me anything other than how ****** you are, Rob.
                How did Dogboe control the ring when all he did was plod forward, land a rare body punch and eat tons of counters in return? You make so little sense, debating you is like debating a tadpole. Go take your meds, goofball.

Comment

How did Dogboe control the ring when all he did was plod forward, land a rare body punch and eat tons of counters in return? You make so little sense, debating you is like debating a tadpole. Go take your meds, goofball.
                  Show me where Dogboe was "Plodding forward"? It was fought mostly at centre ring.

Dogboe landed more punches. That's a fact. A fact you can't dispute. You'd be able to show me all these punches Ramirez landed on film otherwise.

You can't eat a ton of counters that factually didn't land. You're delusional.

Either give me the actual punches Ramirez landed, or accept you're factually wrong. I'm not wasting any more time on this ******ity.

Comment

Show me where Dogboe was "Plodding forward"? It was fought mostly at centre ring.

Dogboe landed more punches. That's a fact. A fact you can't dispute. You'd be able to show me all these punches Ramirez landed on film otherwise.

You can't eat a ton of counters that factually didn't land. You're delusional.

Either give me the actual punches Ramirez landed, or accept you're factually wrong. I'm not wasting any more time on this ******ity.
                    Go take your meds. Dogboe barely landed a punch of consequence all fight. Next you'll be telling me he had Ramirez staggering all over the ring.

You are one sick & delusional puppy. I'll pray for you.

Comment

Go take your meds. Dogboe barely landed a punch of consequence all fight. Next you'll be telling me he had Ramirez staggering all over the ring.

You are one sick & delusional puppy. I'll pray for you.
                      I accept your loss as well as the inability to produce any evidence to your arguments the way i actually did.

Enjoy your dribbling nonsense elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X