Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev And Bivol Come Face-To-Face To Announce June 1 Bout In Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of those great match-ups about which everyone, myself included, is just guessing. The results depends on whether Bivol's skills will allow him to neutralize Beterbiev's power. Everyone knows this, and no one really has a good idea of what will actually happen. My guess: Beterbiev will break through and win the fight. But no surprise if I'm wrong. Congratulations to both men for making the fight happen. It's the best fight of the year.
    Last edited by Doctor Bill; 04-15-2024, 05:23 PM.
    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

One of the best fights that can be done at boxing at the moment. Both guys have momentum, undefeated, for all the belts at the right time.

I can see either fighter winning.

Comment

4 Undisputed fights is less than a Month.
        Canelo vs Mungia
        Inuoe vs Nery
        Fury vs Usyk
        Beterbiev vs Bivol
        TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

cant wait for this
          Someone88 Someone88 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            No other fight in the sport I've looked forward to as much in the last few years.
            100% agree. Will be a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
              I think it will be easy work for Bivol. His footwork is on another level and if he doesn't try to slug with Beterbiev, it should be a one-way fight
              Yes it revolves around distance, if AB can get close enough to work Bivol is in trouble, if Bivol can keep it at range AB is in trouble, no wonder the betting is 50/50.

I don't care who wins I hope to see a classic and good luck to both.

Comment

Originally posted by P-4-P-King View Post
                As long as the king of the rabbit punches is allowed to rabbit punch he will KO Bivol just like he's done to nearly every single one of his opponents. If the ref is good and Bivol's corner protest his rabbit punches, Bivol by UD. And for the fan boys that will say "hIs oPpOneNtS bRiNg ThEiR hEaD dOWn" save it. If that was the case we would see rabbit punches of this magnitude and volume in every boxing match, but you don't. Beterbiev clearly trains to hit people behind the head and you can see it in every one of his fights. It is so so rare that he hurts somebody with a clean shot. If you took his meat out of your mouth for one second you'd be able to clearly see it.
                Who in the hell are talking to? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post

Who in the hell are talking to? Lol
                  Beterbiev lives rent free in his noggin’
                  lmao

Comment

Working...
                  X