Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez To Hit Tokyo To Challenge Inoue Or Moloney After Nishida Defense In Osaka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez To Hit Tokyo To Challenge Inoue Or Moloney After Nishida Defense In Osaka

Bantamweight world champion Emmanuel Rodriguez retired out of the blue through a social media post last October.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Emmanuel Rodriguez is coming into his own for a few fights now, and I'm looking forward to him defeating the other champions in the 118 pound division. Go get'em champ, you're one of the best champions that Puerto Rico has at the moment.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 04-13-2024, 04:34 PM.
    Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Tokyo has a diamond hard chin so good luck with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Tokyo has a diamond hard chin so good luck with that!
        I personally like Rodriguez but this is a horrendous matchup. Tokyo is significantly bigger, heavier, stronger, and tougher than any opponent he has ever faced, including Inoue. Rodriguez will break his fist the moment he strikes Tokyo.

The joke aside, after he takes care of Nishida I do hope ERod stays in Japan for few more days and is ring side for the match. However I wonder what the timing to make the challenge will be given that Takuma fights first followed by Moloney before main event.
        Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Nishida has power like Paulie, but he can put on a clinic. Looking forward to watching this one.
          Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Nishida has power like Paulie, but he can put on a clinic. Looking forward to watching this one.
            Unfortunately for him every Japanese boxing fan's interest is all focused on the match two days after him...

One thing I am worried is that with less than 3 weeks to go, the undercards haven't been announced yet, not to mention all the ongoing fiasco Nishida's promoter is having.

Edit: actually it was already announced, just made no news because it was...very unimpressive to say it politely.
            Last edited by Elheath; 04-13-2024, 07:25 PM.
            _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
              Unfortunately for him every Japanese boxing fan's interest is all focused on the match two days after him...

One thing I am worried is that with less than 3 weeks to go, the undercards haven't been announced yet, not to mention all the ongoing fiasco Nishida's promoter is having.

Edit: actually it was already announced, just made no news because it was...very unimpressive to say it politely.
              How underwhelming, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the typical Canelo undercard

Comment

Nishida is good, he shouldn't be overlooked

Comment

Working...
                X