Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Jabs Wladimir Klitschko for Advising Oleksandr Usyk How to Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Jabs Wladimir Klitschko for Advising Oleksandr Usyk How to Beat Him

Tyson Fury Jabs Former Foe Wladimir Klitschko For Advising Oleksandr Usyk On How To Beat Him
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-10-2024, 03:11 PM.

I would assume after fighting Fury that Wlad knows his mistakes and how to correct them. So I would think his advice would be reasonable.

Comment

Rooting for Usyk in this bout......

Comment

I have no confidence that Fury actually faces Usyk despite all the rhetoric. Who is to say his cut doesn't open again, mysterious point of interest that it was. IF the fight does comes off, I expect poetic justice to prevail, with the natural cruiserweight prevailing, even flooring, Fury.
        dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Vlad had Fury's number and Tyson knew it. He crumbled under the pressure of the rematch. Came back and fought Deontay Wilder (lol) and a bunch of tin cans and blows smoke like a politician. IF he steps in the ring with Usyk he's getting a beatdown. 'Nuff said.

Comment

That Wlad/Fury fight is one of the 10 most meaningful boring fights ever.

Comment

The Vladimir, Fury fight really set heavyweight boxing back,especially in America where entertainment is valued higher than anything.

Comment

'If I can't be Usyk, then I must be no good," Fury told the attending press. “That's your headline.”

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  That Wlad/Fury fight is one of the 10 most meaningful boring fights ever.
                  True. In the 3,000 years boxing has existed as a sport in some form or another there is only ONE championship level fight to feature both a challenger and champion who had punched themselves in the face before.

Comment

But what’s funny is that Wlad was there for the rematch that Fury never made.
                    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X