Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Rides 'Pitbullmania' Into Scheduled August Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Not Bud's fault. Spencerina and haymon upset bud won and wasted his time. Now spencerina doesn't even want the rematch putting bud on hold instead he's campaigning for fundora smfh
    Couldn't Bud have just taken the fight at 154, grabbed a little more cash and probably another easy wash to stay relevant? In hindsight it would have been a better move given now he might be fighting a dangerous opponent in Madirmov.

Comment

Pretty sure its gonna be Grandpa Barroso who gets his deserved shot against the mean pitbull, damn good fight ngl.

Comment

Cruz-Barroso PPV incoming lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Couldn't Bud have just taken the fight at 154, grabbed a little more cash and probably another easy wash to stay relevant? In hindsight it would have been a better move given now he might be fighting a dangerous opponent in Madirmov.
          It wasn't up to bud. The rematch was set for 147 if either fighter wanted it at 154 then they needed to put it in writing.

But that point is moot, spencerina didn't want it. He literally activated the rematch clause just to not fight him. It's pretty obvious he just wanted to waste his time

Comment

It wasn't up to bud. The rematch was set for 147 if either fighter wanted it at 154 then they needed to put it in writing.

But that point is moot, spencerina didn't want it. He literally activated the rematch clause just to not fight him. It's pretty obvious he just wanted to waste his time
            From what I understand Spence wanted it at 154 and Bud said nah, its at 147 or nothing as a tactic to discourage Spence from following through because at the time it was a waste of Bud's time.

Comment

From what I understand Spence wanted it at 154 and Bud said nah, its at 147 or nothing as a tactic to discourage Spence from following through because at the time it was a waste of Bud's time.
              Yeah your right. I can't find the article right now where the other guy wants it at 154 they need to put it in writing for whatever reason. The rematch is long past due so there's a bunch of articles and rumors to go thru

Either way it was a waste of time for bud. Not his fault in my opinion

Comment

Pit Bull is Must See TV.

Comment

Yeah your right. I can't find the article right now where the other guy wants it at 154 they need to put it in writing for whatever reason. The rematch is long past due so there's a bunch of articles and rumors to go thru

Either way it was a waste of time for bud. Not his fault in my opinion
                  Its not his fault, but given the fact that he is in near obscurity he probably should have just smacked Spence around again, stayed on tv, looked good, made some money because that Canelo fight was never going to happen, the Charlo fight never happened, the Tszyu fight isn't going to happen in the immediate future.

Comment

Its not his fault, but given the fact that he is in near obscurity he probably should have just smacked Spence around again, stayed on tv, looked good, made some money because that Canelo fight was never going to happen, the Charlo fight never happened, the Tszyu fight isn't going to happen in the immediate future.
                    Who's to say the carnela fight isn't gonna happen? Part of the 3 fight pbc deal was spencerina at 164 but he got whooped so why not replace it against the guy who beat his ass? Crawford just needs any fight pretty soon

Comment

Who's to say the carnela fight isn't gonna happen? Part of the 3 fight pbc deal was spencerina at 164 but he got whooped so why not replace it against the guy who beat his ass? Crawford just needs any fight pretty soon
                      I doubt it happens ever, there is no upside in it for Cinnamon

Comment

Working...
                      X