Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: 'I Feel Like In My Heart, I Am The Face Of Boxing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan has forgot he lost to tank, his illness is progressing

FXAIaf0XoAEQGTP.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Garcia is deluded and he's not the face of boxing but how is this any different than Tank claiming hes "the face of boxing" Garcia has a bigger fanbase and sells more tickets than Tank yet we see Tank and his fans making that claim all the time.
      It's because like Garcia, Davis and his fans are really deluded. Reading their comments wherever they may appear is hilarious. They're full on crazy. Their desperation oozes through every deluded comment they make.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        oscar was the face of boxing
        canelo was the face of boxing
        ryan never was and never will be the or a face of boxing
        all 3 of them can stand each other it seems too lol
        must be a mexican thing
        Oscar and Canelo have never been the face of boxing. In North America? Yes. Absolutely. But never on the international level. Not even close. In fact, you could say they were both complete unknowns.
        Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Let's see what April 21st brings!

Comment

Ryan has forgot he lost to tank, his illness is progressing

FXAIaf0XoAEQGTP.jpg
            Lol not even tank wahid is universally considered as FOB let alone cryan garcia, not even going to mock a kid that evidently isn't doing well up there mentally. Its concerning.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

face of boxing saves kidnapped children from alien ********s taken over by lizard people in a pizza shop
              Or the kidnap child ******ing and coward mass shooting rethugligans killing large amounts of innocent people in those pizza shops and anywhere else
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Oscar and Canelo have never been the face of boxing. In North America? Yes. Absolutely. But never on the international level. Not even close. In fact, you could say they were both complete unknowns.
                There have been many famous boxers in the West, but Muhammad Ali was the only instantly recognizable boxer worldwide in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Cast your mind back to the good ole days when oscar was in him pomp, i know we slag him off now and hes a funny character but he was the guy back in the day, i think he was wildly known about, i think the name 'de la hoya' was associated with boxing even among people who didnt really follow boxing, thats face of boxing stuff i think

Comment

canelo, ryan and crawford all need to battle this one out... the face of boxing aka manny pacquiao never had to tell the public that he's the face of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post

There have been many famous boxers in the West, but Muhammad Ali was the only instantly recognizable boxer worldwide in my lifetime.
                      On the international scene in my lifetime where Lennox Lewis, George Foreman, Naseem Hamed, AJ, Fury, Holyfield and Tyson. These fighters had huge world level fame.

Comment

Working...
                      X