Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Shocked' Hearn Warns Hitchins Improvements Must Be Made If He Faces Matias-Paro Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

All 3 judges. The magic trick in the A-side robbery is to get you to look at the really bad score and ignore the other closer ones. Even if they all made it close none of them should have the house fighter Hitchins winning. Normally, when a guy gets robbed, the first judge has the b-side by a round, second judge has a ridiculous wide margin for the A-side, and the third makes it close for the A-side. But either way they rob the B-sider, he loses.
    I posted my last post without reading this, you explained it better than i did lol

Comment

Matias will not need the judges to K.O. this clown
      PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

If the Hitchins vs Matias gets made, I can't wait to see the comments here after the fight.

Comment

They thought lemos wouldn't be as good as he was seeing as he'd only ever fought one person of note and that was a faded lee Selby who was a blown up featherweight anyway but lemos showed he was a good fighter and he gave hitchins so many problems and the scorecards were ridiculous

Comment

Oh that corrup pos ref Raul Caiz Jr knew Damn well what he was doing because had he deducted a point(could have been 2-3 points)the other two judges cards would have favored Lemos in winning a split decision.

Comment

One guy came to fight and the other seemed to be doing everything to avoid anyone getting hurt. It looked more like an attempted assault with Lemos the aggressor swinging and hitting Hitchins, while Hitchins, the fine young man he is, was trying to diffuse the situation with hugs. But yes please put him in with Mattias, no judges necessary.

Comment

This hitchens is a total flash-in-the-pan who will soon be stopped.
                Disgusting he wasn't deducted points for excessive holding.
                Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X