No announcement yet.

Rewatched Hatton-Senchenko Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched Hatton-Senchenko Today

Ricky looked a lot better than I remembered - explosive, quick with his punches good chin.

But his training camp was a weight loss camp and he was done after four rounds. 147 was too much for him as well.

I think if Katsidis (their preferred opponent) had accepted the fight, Ricky would have got by him and had a pretty good chance at beating Malignaggi for the title.

Why do you think?

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Ricky looked a lot better than I remembered - explosive, quick with his punches good chin.

But his training camp was a weight loss camp and he was done after four rounds. 147 was too much for him as well.

I think if Katsidis (their preferred opponent) had accepted the fight, Ricky would have got by him and had a pretty good chance at beating Malignaggi for the title.

Why do you think?
    i think therefore i am-daggum

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Why do you think?
      He only fought at as a full WW once that was against Collazo where he weighed 158 on fight night he never weighed that again, against Floyd he was the same weight he was beating KT, he talks about it in book.

Hatton_book.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X