Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deal For Anthony Yarde To Face Joshua Buatsi Could Be 'Thrashed Out' This Week, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Shalom is. Has he even made an hakoffer himself? His own fighter has said he never got an offer. The guy is always pulling out of purse bids and doesn't want his best fighters on other networks i also think Yarde beats Buatsi so never thought Shalom would make the fight next. I've always thought it is also more likely Yarde goes on the Saudi card and collects a Saudi pay cheque. I still think it is more likely we see Yarde on that June 1st than Buatsi next
    Shalom has agreed his side of the deal, so has Frank and it seems the fighters want it. The only guy dragging his feet is Tunde.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Shalom has agreed his side of the deal, so has Frank and it seems the fighters want it. The only guy dragging his feet is Tunde.
      What side exactly when Buatsi himself said he has not had any offer. That alone tells you most the rumours of where the fight is upto are bs

Comment

What side exactly when Buatsi himself said he has not had any offer. That alone tells you most the rumours of where the fight is upto are bs
        Shalom and Frank have agreed the deal. 50/50 split, June 15th, London, Sky Box Office. Both have pretty much confirmed that. Frank has also confirmed he’s waiting on Yarde and Tunde to accept the agreement. It’s obvious who’s holding up the deal.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/deal-ant...0can%20proceed.

It gets summed up in that article posted yesterday.

Comment

I hope this fight happens.

Comment

Working...
            X