Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Fighting Words" -- Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia and the Worst of Big-Fight Builds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: "Fighting Words" -- Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia and the Worst of Big-Fight Builds

There are those who are looking forward to April 20 so that Devin Haney and Ryan Garcia can finally step in the ring - and then there are the rest of us who want them to fight just so Garcia will finally stop talking and tweeting.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"You're mind is going down the toilet, Ryan."
    "But have I?"

Comment

PBC is doing it's best here, guys. If you can't stage big fights just ****t on everyone. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
        PBC is doing it's best here, guys. If you can't stage big fights just ****t on everyone. lol
        What ???
        PBC ???
        Can’t see what one has to do with the other

Comment

These young guys need to study the Floyd/Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd/Hatton 24/7 shows to learn how to talk that good **** to build up a fight.

These young guys are weak AF when it comes to pre fight trash talk. They spend too much time on Twitter and are just clout chasing.
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I have a hard time giving a ****. I guess I should, I like Haney and Garcia.

Comment

This has to be the worse hype for a fight, I’ve ever seen! It shows that in todays world, if you are not a clown and full of the wrong controversy you don’t accomplish much! Who the fk are the millions of people to follow Garcia? How’s that dumb! Haney on the other hand can’t have the bravado he wants to be. He lets his daddy talk more than he is supposed to! Bill should just STFU! Why did he started talking **** to Ryan’s dad and then felt offended with his response? Shows you how fked up the fight will be. And Stupid Coke De La Hoya saying Canelo/ Munguia presser was boring! Those 2 are true professionals that don’t need any WWE tactics to sale a fight!

Comment

The article's opening sentence:

There are those who are looking forward to April 20 so that Devin Haney and Ryan Garcia can finally step in the ring – and then there are the rest of us who want them to fight just so Garcia will finally stop talking and tweeting.
                THIS: and then there are the rest of us who want them to fight just so Garcia will finally stop talking and tweeting.​​​
                PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Ryan Garcia has single handedly ruined the build up for the fight in my eyes.

Comment

Why would Garcia change when his tactics bring followers? If people are stupid enough to follow this goofy cornball on social media, he'd be a fool not to exploit it for money. That's something that's woven into the world we live in, sadly.

As for the fight, expect a very one-sided and boring Haney UD, something of the order of 10-2. No one is getting knocked out. Nothing dramatic will happen. On April 19th, there will still be tickets available for this sad s*#t show.

Comment

Working...
                    X