Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Azim Vacates European Title In Favor OF Harlem Eubank Fight Over Dalton Smith Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Azim Vacates European Title In Favor OF Harlem Eubank Fight Over Dalton Smith Challenge

Adam Azim has relinquished his European super lightweight title after being mandated to face Dalton Smith.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would’ve been a really interesting matchup but I get why these guys are going in different directions.

Not even sure Dalton will fight for the vacant EBU title tbh, there’s been talk of him fighting Prograis next.

Comment

I knew this would happen after Dalton’s last fight. Azim talked as if he would fight Smith immediately after Smiths KO of Chon but I knew it was not happening. I believe the Prograis fight was in the background only because the Dazn connection and getting on the US radar. Dalton really wanted the Azim fight and Fast Eddie was chirping at the bits about it as well.
      Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Would’ve been a really interesting matchup but I get why these guys are going in different directions.

Not even sure Dalton will fight for the vacant EBU title tbh, there’s been talk of him fighting Prograis next.
        It's titleshot time, he needs to see Subriel. No need to sandbag at euro/british level.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post

It's titleshot time, he needs to see Subriel. No need to sandbag at euro/british level.
          That’s a big step up fighting a killer like Matias. I like the Prograis fight, think it’s the right sort of test at this stage.
          Joe shmo Joe shmo likes this.

Comment

Typical boxing. Who is Harlem Eubank?

Comment

Ben Shalom your making your fighters look like they are scared it’s not a good look
              Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Matchroom should get him the vacant title then I guess

Comment

Between them Shalom & the McGuigan's have made Azim look like a right shirker & a prize prick. Fa$t £ddie should try & make Dalton Vs Sandor Martin next for the vacant EBU title & a final WBC eliminator!!....
                  Last edited by Mick Higgs; 04-03-2024, 11:55 AM.

Comment

So Smith taking too big of a step up in Prograis and Azim taking a backwards step in Eubank, not great matchmaking for either one imo

Comment

Working...
                    X