Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Commission Ruling Will Sideline Sebastian Fundora Until Late September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these will be a great few months for seb, he can just sit back relax with his head in the clouds & his 2 belts nicely tucked away & work out how much he will earn for his next fight being probably the man of the division now, he didnt have to travel far & the stars aligned for him in the fight, happy dayz
    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

And your point is? Because I don't think they're facing each other three more times.
      My point is, just because you didnt get a knockout in the first fight doesn't mean it's not possible.

fury vs Wilder is another example. Fury didn't score any knockdowns in the first fight. But he stopped wilder the next 2 times

Comment

Long time for a broken nose must be smashed to pieces.
        garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          these will be a great few months for seb, he can just sit back relax with his head in the clouds & his 2 belts nicely tucked away & work out how much he will earn for his next fight being probably the man of the division now, he didnt have to travel far & the stars aligned for him in the fight, happy dayz
          Great position to be in, he showed some heart and grit to get where he is I can't knock him but if Tim wasn't impaired by the blood I think the the fight would have been one sided in Tim's favour based off the first two rounds.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
            Long time for a broken nose must be smashed to pieces.
            And will probably get smashed again if they ever fight in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

My point is, just because you didnt get a knockout in the first fight doesn't mean it's not possible.

fury vs Wilder is another example. Fury didn't score any knockdowns in the first fight. But he stopped wilder the next 2 times
              I know that, Fundora could knock out Tim too, to me, it was a very competitive fight that saw Sebastian used his height and reach for the first time and Tim didn't or couldn't make any adjustment, Sebastian, understandable, was tentative in the first few rounds and gained more confidence as the fight wore on. Guys predicting that Tim is going to knock the guy out because he's basic, it is people just talking out their a$$e$. That's my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

I know that, Fundora could knock out Tim too, to me, it was a very competitive fight that saw Sebastian used his height and reach for the first time and Tim didn't or couldn't make any adjustment, Sebastian, understandable, was tentative in the first few rounds and gained more confidence as the fight wore on. Guys predicting that Tim is going to knock the guy out because he's basic, it is people just talking out their a$$e$. That's my 2 cents
                So you don't think the blood had anything to do with tszyu not being able to adjust?

Before the cut it was a different fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

So you don't think the blood had anything to do with tszyu not being able to adjust?

Before the cut it was a different fight
                  I'm pretty sure the blood played a part in the whole scenario, but he could have gone to the body and get close once he saw he couldn't get pass the jab, and the times that he went to the body, he had success even after the gash on his head, and let's not forget that it was his fault that he got cut, I just can imagine the force that he used coming head first onto the elbow, which by the way it wasn't at what he was aiming, the body was the one that would have suffered if the elbow wasn't guarding that part. Fundora's injury was more damaging than Tim's and nobody is talking about that, the bias is out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

Great position to be in, he showed some heart and grit to get where he is I can't knock him but if Tim wasn't impaired by the blood I think the the fight would have been one sided in Tim's favour based off the first two rounds.
                    Two rounds are not the whole story. Fundora was using a style we have never seen him use before, It could have been that he was testing the water in the first couple of rounds, I'm going to watch the third round to see if he was more asserted, in any case he employed what he should have done since the first time he put a glove on, fight tall and use the jab.
                    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X