Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tito Mercado Aims to Dazzle as DAZN Headliner: 'It's Time for the World to See'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tito Mercado Aims to Dazzle as DAZN Headliner: 'It's Time for the World to See'

Tito Mercado, Boxing Scene's 2023 Prospect of the Year, will graduate to a grander stage Friday when he faces Deiner Berrio in a DAZN headliner in Houston on Friday.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-02-2024, 07:18 PM.

Hyped for Mercado's rise. Hes been moved well & I foresee him being in some fun fights in the future & probably the near future with how hes advancing.
    Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

I want to see Mercado in deeper. Never been knocked out isn't much of an endorsement. Nobody gets remembered for being the first to ko a hard head.

Comment

I'm calling BULLSHT on this matchup!!!!!!!! His opponent has lost 4 of his last 6 fights!!! And he has the nerve to say he aims to dazzle against a hapless, hopeless opponent!!!
        Corelone Corelone kiaba360 kiaba360 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I'm calling BULLSHT on this matchup!!!!!!!! His opponent has lost 4 of his last 6 fights!!! And he has the nerve to say he aims to dazzle against a hapless, hopeless opponent!!!
          ,,,and Berrio is also 30 months inactive. Mercado just fought on 2/24, so this is just another stay-busy.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

,,,and Berrio is also 30 months inactive. Mercado just fought on 2/24, so this is just another stay-busy.
            I'm glad other cards are showing 16-0 fighters fighting 13-0 fighters and 18-1 fighters fighting 15-0 fighters like ShoBox used to do. This fight is pure hot garbage. Whoever put this fight together would have been kicked out from Showtime even suggesting such crap.

Comment

Working...
            X