Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Is Open to Gervonta Davis Rematch, Devin Haney and Subriel Matias Showdowns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Is Open to Gervonta Davis Rematch, Devin Haney and Subriel Matias Showdowns

Isaac Cruz made Rolando Romero eat his words Saturday, and after winning a junior welterweight title, he's now hungry for a unification bout with Subriel Matias, Devin Haney or Gervonta "Tank" Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s a real problem, I’d be surprised if any of those dudes are eager to face him.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDP View Post
      He’s a real problem, I’d be surprised if any of those dudes are eager to face him.
      Id like to see Matias fight him it would be a shootout.

Comment

I find him like GGG. Someone like Canelo (Haney) can tame him

Comment

Davis will destroy Cruz.
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

H no, h no h no -Davis

Comment

Originally posted by JJ75JJ View Post
              Davis will destroy Cruz.
              well he didnt the first time.

id like to see it again, though I think Davis is fast, still is an intriguing option.
              vital1983 vital1983 likes this.

Comment

Davis v Cruz would be a good rematch m. Perhaps davis with two good hands stops him or a bigger Cruz more effectively bullies him. It does appear that Cruz has a cast iron chin that doesn’t dent at all

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  I find him like GGG. Someone like Canelo (Haney) can tame him
                  Both have power, but how they utilize it is different. GGG was primarily an out-to-mid range fighter who relied on his jab to maintain punching distance without smothering, whereas Cruz is a mid-to-inside fighter who relies on his short stature and tight guard to minimize damage while he closes distance. Cruz's jab isn't a notable punch in his arsenal.

I think Haney's height/reach and educated jab will pose issues for Cruz, but Cruz's persistence will keep the fight interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDP View Post
                    I think Mattias would take that fight; and ruin Cruz.

Comment

Working...
                    X