No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Punch Stats: Tim Tszyu-Sebastian Fundora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Anyone who denies that is being delusional for no reason. Look at the difference in rounds 1-2 vs the rest. And even then, Tsyzu barely lost.
    He lost fair and square. He ram his head against Fundora's body and hit the elbow. All his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

He lost fair and square. He ram his head against Fundora's body and hit the elbow. All his fault.
      None of that matters, that’s not the point. I’ve been saying that all night and day, the right man won on the cards. Fundora did indeed outpoint Tszyu, barely, but he did.

The point is that Tszyu had blood in his eyes and that’s why Fundora won.

And no, Fundora bleeding from his nose from a punch isn’t the same as Tszyu bleeding from his forehead and it getting into his eyes. You’ve said that ridiculous and amusingly bad take already and it’s not the same. Tszyu beats the brakes out of Fundora in a rematch and you know it. The rematch will probably look worse for Fundora than the beating Spence put on Ugas.

Comment

The compubox missed a lot of jabs.

Comment

None of that matters, that’s not the point. I’ve been saying that all night and day, the right man won on the cards. Fundora did indeed outpoint Tszyu, barely, but he did.

The point is that Tszyu had blood in his eyes and that’s why Fundora won.

And no, Fundora bleeding from his nose from a punch isn’t the same as Tszyu bleeding from his forehead and it getting into his eyes. You’ve said that ridiculous and amusingly bad take already and it’s not the same. Tszyu beats the brakes out of Fundora in a rematch and you know it. The rematch will probably look worse for Fundora than the beating Spence put on Ugas.
          I know is not the same, but you can't breathe right if you're bleeding from the nose, what's worse I can't only speak from experience it's not fun to have your nose broken, don't know about blood coming down from your head. If you think in a rematch tim is going to win easy, you really not looking at this as a fan of boxing. It won't be easy for neither of them. Let's wait and see what happens next, and you have only tim to blamed for his head. You said it doesn't matter but that is the whole point according to you. He lost because he has blood coming into his eyes, I said all of that was his fault so it does matter. And he didn't complain about he not seeing. So, he needs to make adjustments.
          Last edited by garfios; 03-31-2024, 09:08 PM.

Comment

I’ve already read your posts regarding this fight and I can see you don’t think much of Tszyu, calling one dimensional. We’ll see if Fundora gives him a rematch if that jab will be effective against a man with no blood in his eyes.
            He is one dimensional lol , and I bet on him to win that fight and Im an Aussie, I dont fanboy any fighter Im as real as can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Lots of guys win the first couple of rounds and lose, starting fast, starting slow it all comes into it, the thing I noticed most of all is Tim didnt get off the line nor could he get around the jab, that jab halted any momentum he had and he doesnt uses angles or throw combinations it always one two thats it.
              I can see you have never been on a ring and never been blinded by blood. Fundora was taking a beating until the cut.
              JJ75JJ JJ75JJ likes this.

Comment

He is one dimensional lol , and I bet on him to win that fight and Im an Aussie, I dont fanboy any fighter Im as real as can be.
                Why is that fanboying a fighter? I’m latino like Fundora, from the carribean like Fundora. Tszyu beats him in a rematch and I don’t need to be Aussie, White, Black, Asian, or anything else to see that and admit why Fundora won.
                JJ75JJ JJ75JJ Rockin' Rockin' like this.

Comment

Why is that fanboying a fighter? I’m latino like Fundora, from the carribean like Fundora. Tszyu beats him in a rematch and I don’t need to be Aussie, White, Black, Asian, or anything else to see that and admit why Fundora won.
                  I didnt say you were I said I wasnt your tone was I had it in for Tim I was showing why I wanted him to win. Fundora won because he was better on the night he will win the rematch clearer the cut never helped but was NOT the reason he lost, the Jab was.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

I can see you have never been on a ring and never been blinded by blood. Fundora was taking a beating until the cut.
                    You don't see anything I know exactly what its like, you deal with it, its boxing for very large sums of money.

Comment

You don't see anything I know exactly what its like, you deal with it, its boxing for very large sums of money.
                      Did you ever fight in sanctioned rings? ................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X