Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara's Cuban Missile Stuns Michael Zerafa Inside Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara's Cuban Missile Stuns Michael Zerafa Inside Two Rounds

[Click Here To Read More]

Great ko shot from Lara, few expected the cuban would score an early stoppage thats for sure. Not bad a for a 40 yo lol.

Comment

There should be an investigation how this bum got to be mandatory. Lara didn’t even break a sweat. This dude Zerafa looks like a ***. I told you he absolutely sucks. Nonito and your wife stay the Fook in your lane. What a F-ing joke. My friends in Australia were spot on when they said the 411 over there is Zerafa’s sucks. Congrats to the champ Lara who knocked this imposter the fook out.

Comment

man boxing is dying ya'll cuz these fights are off the chain so far and it feels like there should be waay more people there based on style match ups alone..

Comment

Lara always been nice af GGG ducked him his whole career

Comment

Hopefully Lara gets a unification with Janibek or Adames, he always seems held down by the boxing biz.

Comment

Good to see Lara doing well. The man who the boxing establishment mugged blind against Canelo

Comment

When did Debow from movie Friday become a referee?

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
                  There should be an investigation how this bum got to be mandatory. Lara didn’t even break a sweat. This dude Zerafa looks like a ***. I told you he absolutely sucks. Nonito and your wife stay the Fook in your lane. What a F-ing joke. My friends in Australia were spot on when they said the 411 over there is Zerafa’s sucks. Congrats to the champ Lara who knocked this imposter the fook out.
                  We called this outcome perfectly. Jeff Horn irreparably damaged Zerafa on the way out. And exactly as we said, Lara seems even more dangerous in old age than his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    man boxing is dying ya'll cuz these fights are off the chain so far and it feels like there should be waay more people there based on style match ups alone..
                    Looks like a packed house

Comment

Working...
                    X