Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Outpoints Yokasta Valle, Winning Undisputed Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Outpoints Yokasta Valle, Winning Undisputed Title

Seniesa "Superbad" Estrada became undisputed minimumweight champion with an exciting unanimous points victory over rival Yokasta Valle on Friday in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-29-2024, 11:03 PM.

I wasn’t paying the most attention to this one… but seemed Bradley n them pushing the winner while commentating, punch count seemed biased as well. Valle was doing the work, harder punches, and seemed in control for most of the fight. Just my opinion but it was one of them u know it will automatically go to the one boxer who was the a side and commentary pushes a narrative. Again, just an opinion and I wasn’t glued to tv

Comment

Estrada old coach is bitter af lol was a close fight though

Comment

Originally posted by Kpmaryland View Post
        I wasn’t paying the most attention to this one… but seemed Bradley n them pushing the winner while commentating, punch count seemed biased as well. Valle was doing the work, harder punches, and seemed in control for most of the fight. Just my opinion but it was one of them u know it will automatically go to the one boxer who was the a side and commentary pushes a narrative. Again, just an opinion and I wasn’t glued to tv
        Seniesa outclassed yoca she was more accurate landed more shots
        Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpmaryland View Post
          Valle clearly won this. It was nothing more than the usual robbery i've come to expect. In fact, it was so bad that the Mexicans were booing it. They're the most biased fans on the planet too and justify pretty much every robbery they get.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
            Estrada old coach is bitter af lol was a close fight though
            There wasn't anything close about it. I was being generous to Estrada but could only find 3 rounds to give her.
            cashdon cashdon eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post

Seniesa outclassed yoca she was more accurate landed more shots
              Hahahahahahaha.

That is what your comment deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

There wasn't anything close about it. I was being generous to Estrada but could only find 3 rounds to give her.
                Lmfao your biter too. Neither fighter won by that much. Even her coach gave Estrada 4 rounds

Comment

Lmfao your biter too. Neither fighter won by that much. Even her coach gave Estrada 4 rounds
                  Sid knee is the local racist his hatred for Mexicans is unrivaled hes sick literally he's a sick individual.

All he does is bash Mexicans his inner demons are sickening. He literally has an excuse for every brit lose and Mexican win just go take a look at his history.

In his deluded brain no brit has ever lost fair n square lol kid you not he really believes every brit was screwed over. He's convinced himself and nobody can tell him otherwise.
                  Last edited by Regge; 03-30-2024, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Valle's couch said Estrada won no more than 4 rounds. That isn't saying she won 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X