Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A Nation Braces Itself For The 'Biggest Weekend In Australian Boxing History'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: A Nation Braces Itself For The 'Biggest Weekend In Australian Boxing History'

The next 48 hours might be the biggest in the history of boxing in Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok Americans and Mexicans...time to start smacking these Aussies around and knock them down (undah) a peg or two mates. CRIKEY!!!
    Regge Regge Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Wilson and Zerafa will both definitely lose because they suck. Does anybody know how Zerafa brought his way into fighting for a title? I mean he really sucks and if he can’t beat a very old Lara, he should move to New Zealand if they even let him in. This weekend is all about Tszyu since he’s the only boxer that will be a unified champ. Kambosos also sucks and Skye is too busy sucking Eddie’s small ****.

This is Tszyu coming out party and he alone is carrying the Aussies on their back. Go Tim and never let these imposters fight on your show again.

Comment

Aussies will get their appetizer in Liam Wilson beating Oscar Valdez in stunning fashion.
        Looking good for people down under.

Comment

I don't hate the Aussie parlay. $100 wins $1.5k. Tim is favored to win. Liam is a dog & Oscar is 33 with a lot of miles on him. Lara is ancient & hasn't fought in 2yrs so maybe the stripper guy could pull what would be the most surprising W of the night imho.

Comment

That is really sad, that Kostya has not been with his sons in years.

I don't know what's up with that, but anyway, the sons have definitely got their boxing talent in their genes, from dad.

Comment

So worst weekend in Australian Boxing?

Comment

Working...
              X