Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Free Agent Wardley Relishes 'High Risk, High Reward' Stakes Of Showdown With Clarke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Free Agent Wardley Relishes 'High Risk, High Reward' Stakes Of Showdown With Clarke

Fabio Wardley recognises the "high risk" he is taking by entering Sunday's fight with Frazer Clarke as a free agent
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a war ! Great match up , reminds me a little of the Whyte v Joshua , a real pick 'em !

Comment

Clarke isn't great at all. Yeah he has a amatuer background and a medalist at the olympics but so far as a pro all I've seen is a big slow heavyweight whos putting on laboured performances. He might be a guy who needs fear factor to step it up but to me I think Wardley is way more athletically gifted and suits the pro style alot better than Clarke does. There's a reason shalom didnt want this fight for Clarke

Comment

Good luck to both boxer's, I just hope they treat the Lonsdale belt with the respect it deserves & go's on to win it outright, which if Wardley beats Clarke then he's only one notch away from!

Comment

Working...
        X