Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri's School Of Thought: Fundora Is An Upgrade On Thurman For Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri's School Of Thought: Fundora Is An Upgrade On Thurman For Tszyu

saw the logic when Tim Tszyu was matched with Keith Thurman
    [Click Here To Read More]

yeah obviously thurman was a tune up and now this is a legit contender

Comment

Thurmans inactivity and lack of power made him a pretty easy fight for Tszyu in my eyes. Thurman hasn't been One Time in a long , long, time. The fight would have only lasted for as long as Keith was able to avoid Tszyu. Fundora is definitely an upgrade.

Comment

Thurman, "not any time lately" will be Crawfords stay busy fight. Fundora will give Tszyu a lot of problems, will be worth making a bet on a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
          Thurman, "not any time lately" will be Crawfords stay busy fight. Fundora will give Tszyu a lot of problems, will be worth making a bet on a draw.
          I took the Fundora just because he was such a dog. And the fight to go over...But now gonna throw another $20 on the draw.

Screenshot_20240328_155014.jpg
          Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Holy sht!!!

Screenshot_20240328_155526.jpg
            SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Thurman is a much better boxer than Fundora, everybody was writing him of because of inactivity but on sheer ability, Fundora is nowhere near as good as what KT was.
              Jayallday9 Jayallday9 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
                Thurman just had surgery he is out for at least 6 mths , I doubt he will fight again its a long way to come back now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Thurman just had surgery he is out for at least 6 mths , I doubt he will fight again its a long way to come back now.
                  Damn it, i was hoping, oh well!

Comment

I like Fundora. He's an action fighter. However, he was knocked out in his last fight. Regardless of the fact he was already in training to fight somebody else, he's a late sub. I think there will be some exciting rounds before he gets mowed down.
                    Jayallday9 Jayallday9 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X