Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada And Rodriguez Clash In Epic Showdown In Phoenix On June 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for this one! This was in my top 6 fights in all of boxing that I wanted to see along with Tank vs Shakur, bud vs boots, canelo vs Benavidez, Beterbiev vs Bivol and fury vs usyk.

Comment

Two great warriors - can't say enough fine things about these two guys willing to risk everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Bam is well on his way to the HOF.
        I agree and at only 23 lol really puts other guys resumes like Tank, Crawford, charlo, Spence into perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I agree and at only 23 lol really puts other guys resumes like Tank, Crawford, charlo, Spence into perspective.
          He just turned 24 at the start of the year, still highly impressive what he accomplished at his age. (Two division champion having climbed two divisions to fight Rungvisai, dominantly beat a puncher in Cuadras, defeated the undefeated slick technician in champ Edward's, and now challenging Estrada.)

I don't think think there is need to dismiss what the fighters you have listed have accomplished at all. (except probably Tank)

Honestly if he beats Estrada, he should be ranked higher at P4P, higher than Davis, Lopez, and Haney at least.

Comment

This will be a war. Bam is one of may favorite guys. he is a true p4p fighter.
            Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Bam already has better names in his resume than Crawford, Tank or Inoue.

If he win this, he deserves the #1 P4P spot.

And a place in HoF.

And he has 24 years old
              ​​​​​​
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

He just turned 24 at the start of the year, still highly impressive what he accomplished at his age. (Two division champion having climbed two divisions to fight Rungvisai, dominantly beat a puncher in Cuadras, defeated the undefeated slick technician in champ Edward's, and now challenging Estrada.)

I don't think think there is need to dismiss what the fighters you have listed have accomplished at all. (except probably Tank)

Honestly if he beats Estrada, he should be ranked higher at P4P, higher than Davis, Lopez, and Haney at least.
                He is not dismissing, he is saying they truth.

Those fighters don't have great names

Bam is a young example of what boxing used to be

He is a great champ

Comment

WAR BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, KID wants all the smoke ...........The little guys is one of the main reasons I have kept my DAZN subscription , those dudes fight each other ..

Comment

View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Comment

For better or worse these little guys have no choice but to fight each other. It’s the only way for them
                      to get a decent payday. Glad this fight is happening though for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X