Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former Promoter Predicts Defeat For Wardley Against Clarke, But Former Opponent Expects Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Former Promoter Predicts Defeat For Wardley Against Clarke, But Former Opponent Expects Victory

Eddie Hearn has predicted victory for Frazer Clarke over his former fighter Fabio Wardley on Sunday evening. The Matchroom promoter attempted to make a fight between the rival heavyweights in 2023, and on Sunday evening at London's O2 Arena on a Boxxer promotion they contest Wardley's British and Commonwealth titles. That he had been keen to do so suggested he viewed Wardley, at 29 three years younger than Clarke, as the favourite, but Hearn told Boxing News: "I really like Fabio. We have done a lot of fights with him. I also really like Frazer. He has tons of experience against a lot of good heavyweights, but not tons over the [professional] distance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still, I am leaning towards Frazer Clarke because of his experience against better heavyweights – but Fabio is a sharpshooter.

This doesn't sound like Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by jjscruff View Post
      Still, I am leaning towards Frazer Clarke because of his experience against better heavyweights – but Fabio is a sharpshooter.

Huh?!! Yes it does. Start following boxing bucko. Eddie hates on any guy not willing to re-up on promotional deal. Had he being promoting this wardley he would be the opposite. He instantly caused his Kuck Kuck Klan to berate Frazier on social media.

you are a dickhead lad.

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post

Huh?!! Yes it does. Start following boxing bucko. Eddie hates on any guy not willing to re-up on promotional deal. Had he being promoting this wardley he would be the opposite. He instantly caused his Kuck Kuck Klan to berate Frazier on social media.

you are a dickhead lad.
        the teenager is upset damn

Comment

He also said:

It depends on how the styles gel because that is how we end up with great fights, but Wardley should come out on top.

Comment

the teenager is upset damn
            That’s right. You’re just mad. You have nothing to actually debate with. I’m celebrating Easter. Hope you have a very nice weekend. You Probably eating chocolate thinking that’s what’s Easter’s for.

Comment

Working...
            X