Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emiliano Vargas Ready To Show Both Sides On His Rise To The Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emiliano Vargas Ready To Show Both Sides On His Rise To The Top

"If you disrespect me, then you will see a different side of me."
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Vargas brothers are talented and respectful young men. Kudos to the parents. Emiliano will go far in the sport.

Comment

Let’s see if he can cut the mustard and fight savagely

Comment

If I could place money on a bet that he’ll be a world champion soon I’d throw it all in…This is a talented young man and he’s on his way to the top…He’s dedicated to the sport and it’s a lifestyle to him…He’s not worried about a social media platform or distractions like that, the man’s all boxing and it’s gonna pay off for him sooner than later.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

This kid is really good. As long as he keeps himself disciplined , always learning , injury free and not distracted by out of the ring b.s. the sky is the limit. He's talented , skilled , has a good head on his shoulders and blessed with great athleticism. I think that he's got a great future in boxing. I'm looking forward to watching his career play out.

Comment

Working...
          X