Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Hopefully I Can Do a Mike Tyson on Sebastian Fundora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaron Ennis had the same plan going into the Karen Chukhadzhian fight. You know how that went.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtvNj2IHAPQ

Comment

Fundora is real threat. Tszyu may get hurt dropped
      ​​​​

Comment

Many think Tszyu will stop Fundora early. If he does and looks good, there might be a Crawford fight. It's hard to go against Crawford but Tim will go for it. Good fights ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
          Fundora is real threat. Tszyu may get hurt dropped
          ​​​​
          i agree fundora is a real threat i can see this being a war of attrition with tim coming home the stronger and getting the ko late
          fundora is a walk in the park for no one in the division

i would be very impressed if tszyu dominates and stops him easy and early like some are predicting

Comment

I hope Fundora's corner brought a pillow this time around. So when they see Fundora falling down, they can throw it into the ring and hopefully his head lands on it. Tim's going to probably ktfo Fundora, but I can only hope it doesn't happen too quickly and we get to see a potential fight. Though I can't see Fundora winning. He doesn't hit hard enough, he gets hit too much and after his last brutal KO loss, we have no idea how he's going to come back and face an equally deadly puncher.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Fundora's promotional team just want to see if it is worth backing Fundora anymore since his brutal loss. They want him in with another deadly puncher to see if that was a fluke or not. Even before Tim, the guy he was supposed to face had like a 100% KO ratio, lol. I think it's like, let's drop this towering pile of **** if he can't survive another deadly puncher before we continue to invest more $$$ into him.

Comment

I have seen Fundora fight several times and Tsyzu fight a few times as well. I hope Fundora's trainer tells him to move, use his jab, stay out of range and when the opportunity presents itself swarm in and clip Tsyzu and take him out. If Fundora chooses to go in there early and swarm Tsyzu and gets into an early exchange then Fundora will get knocked out. Fundora does have a good chin so we will see how this plays out. This fight can go either way. This will not be an easy fight for Tsyzu.

Comment

People are forgetting how tough Fundora is ,he showed alot of grit in the win over Lubin and got caught and folded in his next fight,but I consider him very dangerous in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
                  People are forgetting how tough Fundora is ,he showed alot of grit in the win over Lubin and got caught and folded in his next fight,but I consider him very dangerous in this fight.
                  I agree with you. People are underestimating Fundora in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X