Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Juarez, Inspired by Manny Pacquiao, Is Undeterred by Previous Losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Juarez, Inspired by Manny Pacquiao, Is Undeterred by Previous Losses

Omar Juarez (14-2, 5 KOs) will step into the ring against Clarence Booth (21-9, 13 KOs) tonight as part of "Wednesday Night Fights" on ProBox TV, live from the ProBox TV Events Center, in Plant City, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve seen this clown train personally in Brownsville, he comes to the gym feeling like the big shed not even addressing anybody only his little posse , his trainer would put everyone outside the gym to do body exercises just so this clown would make use of the boxing equipment. he’s nowhere near a humble manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao used to salute everyone in the gym regardless of who they were. This clown mf needs a humble pie and get knocked out. I know you’re reading this mf.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
      I’ve seen this clown train personally in Brownsville, he comes to the gym feeling like the big shed not even addressing anybody only his little posse , his trainer would put everyone outside the gym to do body exercises just so this clown would make use of the boxing equipment. he’s nowhere near a humble manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao used to salute everyone in the gym regardless of who they were. This clown mf needs a humble pie and get knocked out. I know you’re reading this mf.
      He can't be worse than Andre Ward even before the Olympics he use to walk around the gym like he owned the place. Couldn't stand the goof ball. Nonito Donaire on the other hand is one of the most humble and coolest dudes you'll ever meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

He can't be worse than Andre Ward even before the Olympics he use to walk around the gym like he owned the place. Couldn't stand the goof ball. Nonito Donaire on the other hand is one of the most humble and coolest dudes you'll ever meet.
        Yea and these mfs wanna preach humbleness , they’re a joke. Ward hates on everyone now
        Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

Yea and these mfs wanna preach humbleness , they’re a joke. Ward hates on everyone now
          Yup Ward has to be a natural born hater which pretty much just translates to his insecurities.

Comment

Working...
          X