Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matias Makes Homecoming Defense Against Paro On June 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matias Makes Homecoming Defense Against Paro On June 15

Subriel Matias makes a homecoming return to Puerto Rico when he defends his IBF World Jr. Welterweight title against Liam Paro at the Coliseo Juan Aubin Cruz Abreu in Manati on Saturday June 15
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-27-2024, 12:01 PM.
    Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

I’m going to give Hearn credit.A great showcase for Matías!

Comment

Paro is an absolute excellent fighter - but excellent fighters have their heart and mettle tested against Matias and it is very hard for opponents to overcome the sheer pressure, volume, and power of Matias. Matias is like someone who throws battery acid on someone and keeps throwing till they wilt.

Comment

Light welterweight's really hotting up again. I just hope Ben Shalom man's up & agrees to the Dalton Smith/Adam Azim match up!!.....

Comment

Good , I hope that Matias and everyone else at 140 gets busy , there are a lot of good fights to be made.

Comment

This has to be Matias 10th undefeated opponent. Nothing has come easy for Subriel what he has he's earned and has taken it by pure vicious brutality.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
              This has to be Matias 10th undefeated opponent. Nothing has come easy for Subriel what he has he's earned and has taken it by pure vicious brutality.
              Exactly! This isn't the first undefeated fighter that Subriel Matias has faced, and they have all submitted to the the will, and power of Mighty Matias!

Comment

He is going to be over 6 months without a fight. I think he had to clear a medical issue that he had. This is another undefeated eager fighter he has to face. He he gets up for these I wonder how he would do if he secures a top name.
                nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

I agree with STREET CLEANER

I want to see him against the top names. I've been a believer of Matias for a while. I think he will give anyone a tough time.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                    I agree with STREET CLEANER

I want to see him against the top names. I've been a believer of Matias for a while. I think he will give anyone a tough time.
                    He's dropped some names, but nobody is biting yet. Though can you blame them? I think the most noise was between him and Teofimo. Unfortunately, that seemed to fizzle out. I'd love to see him get that type of fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X