Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jordan Panthen, Fresh Off Sparring Tim Tszyu, Set for April 4 Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jordan Panthen, Fresh Off Sparring Tim Tszyu, Set for April 4 Return

Junior middleweight prospect Jordan "The Patriot" Panthen (7-0, 6 KOs) is set to return against Ravshan Hudaynazarov (19-5, 14 KOs) in an eight-round feature fight at The Hangar in Costa Mesa, California, on April 4.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's pretty high praise that this guy is getting, from reputable people too. Have any of y'all seen him fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
      That's pretty high praise that this guy is getting, from reputable people too. Have any of y'all seen him fight ?
      Some of his fights are on the internet. He fought a guy I know and got him out of there in two rounds, that was first time I had ever heard of him personally.

He’s a dog in the ring, and will make for entertaining fights, but I don’t see him being a major player on the world level scene tbh
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Some of his fights are on the internet. He fought a guy I know and got him out of there in two rounds, that was first time I had ever heard of him personally.

He’s a dog in the ring, and will make for entertaining fights, but I don’t see him being a major player on the world level scene tbh
        Thanks !

Comment

Working...
        X