Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley to Canelo Alvarez: 'When Are You Going to Stand Up?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

yes, it's the same thing.. both of them are stalling out the fight. he never said he'll consider... he said if they want this fight then give him 200mil...

"But if one promoter who I work with comes and offers me $150 million to $200 million, I'll fight tomorrow".

he knows nobody is gonna offer him that amount so the fight will only happen when canelo feel it's time, same with what floyd did to pac.
    So he's saving face? He's older than benavidez and hasn't fight a real mandatory since he won the belts, please don't mention ryder we all know how and why he got there. So by your account we're going to see this fight when canelo is 40yo and benavidez 33yo. Like I said, you guys are worse than ginger. Don't you feel cheated?

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
      So he's saving face? He's older than benavidez and hasn't fight a real mandatory since he won the belts, please don't mention ryder we all know how and why he got there. So by your account we're going to see this fight when canelo is 40yo and benavidez 33yo. Like I said, you guys are worse than ginger. Don't you feel cheated?
      floyd is also older than pac, and when they finally fought each other, floyd was 38 and pac was 36.. your point? like i said, canelo will fight benavidez when canelo wants too, just like what floyd did to manny.

Comment

floyd is also older than pac, and when they finally fought each other, floyd was 38 and pac was 36.. your point? like i said, canelo will fight benavidez when canelo wants too, just like what floyd did to manny.
        My point is that canelo has been to know to aged competition, ggg, if he doesn't fight him now that he still young, what make you think he's going to do it in five years? Oh, I get it, the build in excuse that he's way past his prime. So in the meantime, you're completely satisfied that he keep fighting no hopers and guys way lower than his status dictates? Please, I don't mean any disrespect by asking you this question, don't you feel cheated? Do you think that he's been a brat, holding the division hostage and not letting others make some money by representing one of the belts?
        Last edited by garfios; 03-28-2024, 12:10 PM.

Comment

My point is that canelo has been to know to aged competition, ggg, if he doesn't to fight him now that he still young, what make you think he's going to do it in five years? Oh, I get it, the build in excuse that he's way past his prime. So in the meantime, you're completely satisfied that he keep fighting no hopers and guys way lower than his status dictates? Please, I don't mean any disrespect by asking you this question, don't you feel cheated? Do you think that he's been a brat, holding the division hostage and not letting others make some money by representing one of the belts?
          ummm didnt he fought GGG?? at one point, fans were saying canelo was scared of GGG..... again, canelo will fight benavidez when canelo feel it's the right time.

Comment

ummm didnt he fought GGG?? at one point, fans were saying canelo was scared of GGG..... again, canelo will fight benavidez when canelo feel it's the right time.
            Yes he did, he is younger than ggg so he waited him out for a couple of years and fought him full of peds, don't you remember? That's the problem with people defending a guilty party with all evidence and a confession. They never have anything smart to say and deflecting is the bread and butter. Why don't you answer the questions? We know he doesn't face benavidez nor Morrell Jr, we know the little courage he had was taken by bivol, so how do you feel? Cheated, sad, frustrated, what?

Comment

Yes he did, he is younger than ggg so he waited him out for a couple of years and fought him full of peds, don't you remember? That's the problem with people defending a guilty party with all evidence and a confession. They never have anything smart to say and deflecting is the bread and butter. Why don't you answer the questions? We know he doesn't face benavidez nor Morrell Jr, we know the little courage he had was taken by bivol, so how do you feel? Cheated, sad, frustrated, what?
              but he fought GGG eventually!! when fans on here was saying he's scared of GGG, just like what they are saying now that canelo is scared of benavidez... which is what i am trying to get at to you that he will fight benavidez when he feel the time is right just like he did with GGG...

you keep saying canelo is older than benavidez... that doesnt matter, benavidez could take on 1-2 tough fights this year and next year that could damage him and that's when canelo will come in and fight him... like i said when the time is right... and i am not a canelo fan.

floyd is older than pac but pac took more damage by the time they fought each other, this what i am trying to explain to you that this is what canelo is doing.

Comment

• sit yo ass down tim & stop throwing shade on the king

Comment

but he fought GGG eventually!! when fans on here was saying he's scared of GGG, just like what they are saying now that canelo is scared of benavidez... which is what i am trying to get at to you that he will fight benavidez when he feel the time is right just like he did with GGG...

you keep saying canelo is older than benavidez... that doesnt matter, benavidez could take on 1-2 tough fights this year and next year that could damage him and that's when canelo will come in and fight him... like i said when the time is right... and i am not a canelo fan.

floyd is older than pac but pac took more damage by the time they fought each other, this what i am trying to explain to you that this is what canelo is doing.
                  We're not saying, he is canelo, we know he's scared you guys seems to not believing him. You guys are in denial.

Comment

We're not saying, he is canelo, we know he's scared you guys seems to not believing him. You guys are in denial.
                    scared of benavidez??? are you high on spray paint?

Comment

scared of benavidez??? are you high on spray paint?
                      You're the one high on something, trying to justify his behavior, thousands of fans are calling him out, benavidez told him to buy a pair of nuts, Atlas, Ward, Bradley, his own people from Mexico, and you, and a couple of others lover boys are still in denial, how can you do this, not been able to answer any questions regarding canelo's refusal to fight any threat not only benavidez, going back on his word after the mask fell of his face about fighting Mexicans, and I the one using drugs. The irony. How can you look yourself in the mirror and believe the $h1t you're spilling all over the internet?

Comment

Working...
                      X