Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley to Canelo Alvarez: 'When Are You Going to Stand Up?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Imagine saying this to Canelo after all the fighters he's fought in his career. No need to imagine, dumb ****s always find a way.
    Any fighter can fight top fighters in their career - its when the fights take place and the situations involved that count. Canelo has always had favourable things set up in his way. Baldomer, GGG, Molsey, Cotto, Kovalev and Mayweather were all old when Canelo faced them.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

​Tim moved up to fight a guy that just bludgeoned Margarito, TKOed Cotto and beat Shane Mosley to a pulp. To Insinuate that Tim Bradley thought Manny Pacquiao at a higher weight would be easier than Khan is ridiculous.

Either you're too young to know or covering for Canelo or you are making a joke....but I don't know which.
      Bradley didn't duck Khan to move up and fight Pacquiao. He ducked Khan after mouthing off then went and fought a shot Casamayor at 140. The fight and unification should have happened before anything else. Did you not see Bradley's video saying he'd destroy Khan before he fought Maidana? Khan said let him fight Marcos first, then he'll come for Bradley. Khan even offered 50/50 on the money even though Khan was the money man of the division. Bradley then did a video claiming Khan was much better than he thought and decided to swerve the fight. Khan next saw Bradley at a fight in Vegas and called him a p3ssy to his face while Bradley bowed his head and walked on.

Sorry, but that was one of the most humiliating ducks in history. I'm definitely not too young to remember. The video of Bradley being approached by Khan at the Vegas fight is online still. It's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Imagine saying this to Canelo after all the fighters he's fought in his career. No need to imagine, dumb ****s always find a way.
        All sabotaged opponents. Canelo is a cheat, a coward and a fraud. Anyone who supports him after his laughable career is as pathetic as he is.
        Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

he ducked khan to fight pac? that doenst make a whole lot of sense since pac is a million times better. it would be like canelo not fighting benavidez and fighting beterbiev instead. thats not a duck. beterbiev is better. problem is canelo has had years to fight benavidez and isnt, hes fighting ryder, charlo, munguia etc...from what i remember of the khan-bradley situation it was khan dragging his feet on the fight, just like he did with maidana. they were both top guys for years and never fought, bradley signed with a better more powerful promoter and went on his way.
          Read my comment on the last page. You've got it horribly wrong.

Khan was the one dragging his feet? No, he wasn't. He was the one pushing for it and even offered Bradley 50/50 split of the money as the money man of the division. Bradley ran from it.

Comment

Khan bumbed Bradley and told him to grow a pair. Not sure Desert Storm should be talking

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post

You just mad cause the ginger kicked british ass left n right lmao ,I know ur deal sidney boy sabotaged opponents my ass you always find the dumbest excuses to justify your countrymen getting their asses handed to them hahaha cope harder sidney boy
              I'm mad he beat the likes of a shot Ryan Rhodes and Matthew Hatton? Yeah, i'm really angry at that. Haha.

My problem with Canelo is he sabotages his opponents and makes sure they're at their weakest before taking them on. That's cowardly and cheating. Look up the definition of cheating if you're having problems.

List each and every Canelo opponent that was on a level playing field? You won't because there really isn't any. Yet you say things like this? As i say, you have no dignity and you're delusional. You just desperately live vicariously through him.

Comment

Short Yellow School Bus Head Timmy might have a big ass head and all that, but he knows boxing, when he isn't blindly defending Crawford for not facing Boots Ennis. Aside from that, Timmy is credible and makes a lot of sense. Canelo is a Puto and he's scared of David. Whether it's David Benavidez or David Morrell. Everyone knows Canelo doesn't want it with anyone named David right about now. Canelo pull ur nuts out of ur stomach and be a true Mexican. U say u represent Mexico, well that should mean that u accept all credible challengers. And David been challenging you to face him for yearsssssss mofo. So a true Mexican would be like what, he's challenging me? I gotta fight him for Mexican pride and glory. If u gonna keep being a Puto and ducking the man, then stop screaming VIVA MEXICO after every fight. U don't represent Mexico. U represent yourself, and ur scared to lose u punk ass mofo. Just like lil Floyd ran from Margarito, if u don't fight David, u soft as baby sh...t idc what u did b4.
                Last edited by archiemoore1; 03-26-2024, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I'm mad he beat the likes of a shot Ryan Rhodes and Matthew Hatton? Yeah, i'm really angry at that. Haha.

My problem with Canelo is he sabotages his opponents and makes sure they're at their weakest before taking them on. That's cowardly and cheating. Look up the definition of cheating if you're having problems.

List each and every Canelo opponent that was on a level playing field? You won't because there really isn't any. Yet you say things like this? As i say, you have no dignity and you're delusional. You just desperately live vicariously through him.
                  How convenient to only mention Rhodes and Hatton lol, what about all others sidney boy? You dont have answer for that just pure excuses as always , Mungia destroyed and retired your countryman and now he got canelo. But im sure you think hes going weak into fight too.

You sound agitated and a bit mad sidney boy , go drink a cup of tea or some sht. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                    By Timmy saying "he doesn't care about business side or anything else' it really sums it all up. There is a reason why Canelo is the sport cashcow and one of highest paid athletes, something Bradley could only dream of. Funny when he compares Benny with' the new dude on the block' terrorizing the hood lmao...the man couldn't even finish Plant, literally his best win. Haha keep em jokes coming Bobblehead.
                    What does Plant have to do with anything. Canelo went the distance with John Ryder. John Ryder? Does that mean Mungia defeats Canelo because he beat the shiznit out of Ryder. You can lose to a team that does not not make the playoffs and win the superbowl. If you don't want to see Canelo in with the best other SMW I can't force you.

Comment

He deserves some criticism for the Benavidez thing, but c'mon Tim Bradley, the guy did 'stand up' a number of times.

He fought Golovkin three times, won the trilogy, and took on Bivol, lost, but took a chance against the trickiest light heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X