Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley to Canelo Alvarez: 'When Are You Going to Stand Up?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Yes he beat Bradley 3 times too. Bradley’s biggest win is vs an over the hill Marquez. He then then got a gift win vs Provdniwhatever and was out on his feet vs Vargas. Got his ass whipped by Pacquiao in his last fight and called it quits before ever thinking of facing Spence, Crawford, Thurman or Garcia. So his opinion means sh.it.
    He’s right though and you know it. Just admit he’s taking the less dangerous fighter. He’s ducking Benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      Ginger only fights Mexican fighters he can bully… the last Mexican fight, Chavez Jr in 2017 … what does that tell you ?
      Crawford is too small but Amir Khan wasn't. Benavidez is too Mexican but Chavez isn't, can't fight David Morrell but Ryder is ok... When are people going to say enough is enough? I'm not at all interested in a Charlo part two beat down because spoiler alert...that's all this is

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        This man got punked by Amir Khan and ran to another promoter to avoid the fight.

A gift decision against Pacquiao so Arum could avoid him leaving Top Rank to get the Mayweather fight doesn’t change that.
        Manny ran from Khan? In what universe?

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
          There’s countless stories of Amir Kahn stepping up to Tim Bradley to his face and calling him out. And Tim Bradley like a coward ignored him. Of the hypocrisy
          It takes a coward to know a coward. Don't you think?

Comment

Imagine saying this to Canelo after all the fighters he's fought in his career. No need to imagine, dumb ****s always find a way.
            Jaareed Jaareed likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
              At this point , I would have more respect for Canelo if he came out and said , " Look , Benavidez is six inches taller , younger , and boils himself down to make 168 , while I'm only 5'8, have had over 60 fights, I'm 34 and started at Welterweight. There are too many advantages for Benavidez that I cannot overcome and that's why I'm not fighting him. " At least there would be some honesty there.
              ​​​​
              Too many words, he can say "I'm afraid" and would save ink and time.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                By Timmy saying "he doesn't care about business side or anything else' it really sums it all up. There is a reason why Canelo is the sport cashcow and one of highest paid athletes, something Bradley could only dream of. Funny when he compares Benny with' the new dude on the block' terrorizing the hood lmao...the man couldn't even finish Plant, literally his best win. Haha keep em jokes coming Bobblehead.
                Who's afraid of who?

Comment

Yes he beat Bradley 3 times too. Bradley’s biggest win is vs an over the hill Marquez. He then then got a gift win vs Provdniwhatever and was out on his feet vs Vargas. Got his ass whipped by Pacquiao in his last fight and called it quits before ever thinking of facing Spence, Crawford, Thurman or Garcia. So his opinion means sh.it.
                  Canelo has a following like Ryan Garcia but he's matched easier, and that it. You love Canelo and that's fantastic because somebody needs to pay $80 dollars for Canelo's guaranteed KO of another BS no hope.

Comment

It's a fact that ginger is hiding from benavidez, it's a fact that he doesn't want to fight him, it's a fact that he broke his word about not fighting mexicans, it's a fact that he's a whiney little man and a fraud that has broken hundreds of his fans heart.
                    Last edited by garfios; 03-26-2024, 09:12 PM.

Comment

And that mongrel Bradley didn’t fight a war torn Pacquiao and an over the hill Marquez? Why didn’t he stick around for young Spence? Crawford, Thurman, Garcia? He has no room to talk.
                      Actually it was Crawford that called out Canelo and Canelo ran. If you missed it that's ok, seems like others in here also missed it too.
                      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X