Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vito Mielnicki-Ronald Cruz Added to Canelo Alvarez-Jaime Munguia Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vito Mielnicki-Ronald Cruz Added to Canelo Alvarez-Jaime Munguia Card

Vito Mielnicki vs. Ronald Cruz Added To Canelo-Munguia Card On May 4
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-26-2024, 08:36 PM.

IMPOSSIBLE!!! WTF is that racist Al Haymon doing? Putting an Italian guy on the undercard of a Mexican guy. What is he going to do next? Promote Brandun Lee and Caleb Plant next? That pitiful pro black racist. I'm going to get his membership card to the Black gorilla family revoked!!! Haha

Comment

Haymon is doing the same thing with Mielnicki that Bob Arum does with PR guys like Xander Xayas before that Berlanga - they know these guys are mediocre fighters, but puts them in fight after fight against no-hopers to make a little cash from the crowd that's hungry to see a fighter of their ethnicity win.

Berlanga literally left Top Rank because he wanted to step up and there were like "Nah, you're only good enough to fight bums."

Mielnicki ever fights someone with a pulse, he goes to sleep.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Ever since Canelo left Golden Boy the undercards have bee terrible.

Comment

Another can for Meilnicki. Wake me up when he steps up the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
            IMPOSSIBLE!!! WTF is that racist Al Haymon doing? Putting an Italian guy on the undercard of a Mexican guy. What is he going to do next? Promote Brandun Lee and Caleb Plant next? That pitiful pro black racist. I'm going to get his membership card to the Black gorilla family revoked!!! Haha
            Mad funny, but speaking of Brandun Lee, where the f**k is he? Between him and Gary Antuanne, I don't know which one gives me the most headaches??!!

Comment

The last time Vito step up (and thats being generous) he got spanked by James Martin, he should try andd avenge that lost and stop the madness with all these cans..

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Haymon is doing the same thing with Mielnicki that Bob Arum does with PR guys like Xander Xayas before that Berlanga - .....
                Wow, I wouldn't put Zayas in the same category as Berlanga. He's only 21 y/o and has been matched up tougher and tougher each time out. Berlanga is 26 and is still being matched up soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Mad funny, but speaking of Brandun Lee, where the f**k is he? Between him and Gary Antuanne, I don't know which one gives me the most headaches??!!
                  Lee has hinted at an April fight on social media . Likely a can

Comment

Originally posted by Dee @ PYP Boxing View Post

Wow, I wouldn't put Zayas in the same category as Berlanga. He's only 21 y/o and has been matched up tougher and tougher each time out. Berlanga is 26 and is still being matched up soft.
                    Meilnicki and Xayas have been built fighting the same guys: Dan Karpency, Alexis Salazar Flores, James Martin, Corey Champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X