Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke Dreaming Of Conquering The World, And Boxing In Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke Dreaming Of Conquering The World, And Boxing In Saudi Arabia

Frazer Clarke takes the biggest-step of his career to date when he takes on Fabio Wardley at London's O2 Arena on Sunday (March 31). Clarke is an Olympic bronze medalist who is 8-0 (6 KOs) as a pro with himself and Wardley, 17-0 (16 KOs), the latest significant all-British heavyweight prospects fight, on the heels of the likes of Tyson Fury-Derek Chisora I, Joe Joyce-Daniel Dubois and Anthony Joshua-Dillian Whyte. For Clarke, capturing Wardley's British and Commonwealth titles would signal the start of the journey rather than the pinnacle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt he gets past Wardley tbh. I’m rooting for Clarke as well, but, I just don’t think he has it as a pro.

Comment

An interesting little domestic level fight.

Comment

Better leave Ben Shalom and Boxxer if you want to fight in Saudi

Comment

Now the boxers want a big fight in Saudi, not Vegas, because of the obvious ... more money.
          JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            Now the boxers want a big fight in Saudi, not Vegas, because of the obvious ... more money.
            They'd better go try & get on someone's Saudi undercard lol, as much I like & respect both Wardley and Frazer... there is no world championship material in this fight.

Comment

Wardley already faught in Saudi , I think he's still a free agent so when he beats Clarke he can skip Boxxer.

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post

They'd better go try & get on someone's Saudi undercard lol, as much I like & respect both Wardley and Frazer... there is no world championship material in this fight.
              SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Is he allowed to take his rainbow belt?

Comment

Originally posted by sirculturevulture View Post
                  Is he allowed to take his rainbow belt?
                  whats that about?

Comment

I only saw Frazier fight once. He must've clocked his opponent in the nuts about 2 dozen times.

Comment

Working...
                    X